Putin on Brokeback Mountain?

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by MrPVRd, Aug 19, 2007.

1. Move over Sylvester Stallone here's the new Rambo

2. Not bad for someone his age or is it airbrushed

3. Hmm best get down the gym

4. Does he have a boyfriend in his tent

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I am impressed - it certainly beats Bliar's man-boobs on some celeb yacht, or Broon reading the Wealth of Nations in a suit on a deck chair for the umpteenth time. However, the authenticity of Mr Putin's outdoors exploits are likely to make Bear Grylls seem convincing! I bet there was a FSB diver sticking fish onto his hook!

incidentally, Putin played a cameo role in a rather well-written spy thriller by Henry Porter called Brandenburg.
  2. Definitely more "Bareback Mountain" than "Rambo", perhaps he should now be nicknamed "Vlad The Impaler"

Wasn't he Spetsnaz before being KGB ?

Attached Files:

3. Not planning to eat out in the near future are you? 8O
  4. Not Sushi, not now anyhow!
  5. He's not going to make page 3 of the Angling Times with that pathetic specimen. I use bigger things than that for bait.
  6. Yipe you can tell by the way he holds his ROD
  7. He needs to work on his pecs. Apart from that, good effort.

IIRC, Putin is a Black Belt in Judo. And trust me, that's one of the hardest styles to earn that rank in.

Never heard of him being ex-Spetnaz. Did'nt KGB have their own elite units seperate from the military?

Sergey, over to you...
  8. Are those israeli commando boots he's wearing? Sure looks like em. I happen to have a pair like that.
  9. Well spotted; Putin took them from an Israeli Sayaret Maktal operator, after snapping the man's neck with his bare hands during a KGB Black Op. Ah, the good old days...
  10. Putin would make a great baddy in the next Bond movie... playing himself!

SLR (Not to be confused with SLR Boy)
  11. Come to think of it, he does look like the quintessential bond badguy. In fact I can almost see the sharks with lasers on their heads in the stream behind him.
  12. isn't that a piefinders badge on his combat jacket?
  13. Ok Gordon Brown , your turn ....

14. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

So Mr I'm-the-only-gay-in-up-the-trotski Putin fancies himself as the next village people pin-up then?

At least Bush and Reagan had the decency to wear the proper kit.

Mr Putin, you sir, are a homosexual deviant.

Ah, cup of tea! Thanks.
  15. Mr Putin walting it up as a member of the elite 49 Para foreign legion.