Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Putin lied again. Now about COVID19 vaccine.

I also think that it’s not in the make-up of such men to consider that such a fall from grace is possible. I’ve got no doubt that Putin sleeps the sleep of the righteous.

still has his KGB issue service pistol and keeps his eye in.

FC74277F-8497-48E4-AD5B-CA00958DBA65.png

Personally, I would not be surprised if the Russians have got a working vaccine, they had a truly formidable biological warfare research establishment, and it didn’t go away.

I thought the more capable ones headed west once they had the chance...

Anyway, an article from someone who does this kind of stuff for a living (there are several other accessible articles that describe what's happening on the vaccine front, if you're curious):

And if that's too boring, I highly recommend his blog articles on the subject of chemicals what go *BANG* and *WHOOMPH*...

happyuk

War Hero
A company produces a product, donates $ to a politician who then mandates that you must inject the company’s product into your body.

What could possibly go wrong?

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
Lends credibility to the poster. It also elicits a response which will inform the reversocycle as it becomes apparent that the Rodina doesn't actually have a functioning vaccine at this present time.

ETA to add an a. I'm funny that way.

Spot ON

Latest Threads