Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Putin lied again. Now about COVID19 vaccine.

Chef

LE
Shagging a bint up 31 years his junior, controls one of the most powerful countries in the world, does what he wants, is feared, takes shit from no-one and is probably a multi billionaire.

He doesn't appear to be a moron.

A bit like Trump then.

A bit like Trump then.

Melania is only 24 years Donalds junior.
He also has to leave power in 2024 even if he wins the next election, unlike El Presidente for life in Russia

A bit like Trump then.
Trump became and blundered along staying a billionaire with bailouts from his father, Putin worked his way through a KGB career, went into politics at just the right time to take advantage of privatisation to gain both riches and influence.

Trump has inherited his. wealth and ‘power’, Putin took them

In the same way the experiments on camp inmates by the Germans in the death camps,* and subsequently studied, utilised and implemented by western powers.

* High altitude pressure experiments, freezing cold water immersion testing for downed Luftwaffe pilots. All the victims died, in excruciating agony.

all the USA’s unrepeatable Cache of chem/bio research on humans came from Shiro Ishii of Unit 731 in return for immunity.

Chef

LE
Melania is only 24 years Donalds junior.
He also has to leave power in 2024 even if he wins the next election, unlike El Presidente for life in Russia

Unless of course he manages to delay the elections and build from there. Extremely unlikely I know but didn't the establishment say he'd never get elected?

My original post was said tongue in cheek, but accurate. How they got there wasn't germane to that.

So fast forward to 2020. I was thinking PAPERCLIP. Would we do the same again?

Of course We would.. It saves money resources and time, and keeps us one step ahead of the enemy, whoever they may be.

Who is we, & Us? . All thoughts of past mass deaths, diabolical atrocities and war crimes, conveniently forgotten.

So fast forward to 2020. I was thinking PAPERCLIP. Would we do the same again?

Oh I’m sure we would. We acquired most of the Nazi research into nerve agents, burns, hypothermia and altitude sickness from the Germans in 1945. We don’t recoil in horror and refuse to utilise it when we found the testing and research had been conducted on KZ inmates.

In the same way the experiments on camp inmates by the Germans in the death camps,* and subsequently studied, utilised and implemented by western powers.

* High altitude pressure experiments, freezing cold water immersion testing for downed Luftwaffe pilots. All the victims died, in excruciating agony.

Cant make an omelette without breaking eggs.

Just now acad. Gintsburg is giving interview on TV1. He said that the vaccine was made in March and he himself anong with other 7 scientists tested the vaccine 30 March. All of them had strong immune reaction and still have immune shield. Of course no one was affected by COVID19.
Mr.Gintsburg said that unlike analogs his vaccine is two component and based on 2 different types of human adeno-virus. He added that the vaccine was developed on the platform that it turn was a result of 20 years long research.

Last edited:

NSP

LE
only people who complain about the President being elected to his 29th term in office will fall out of windows for the foreseeable future.
I thought that he'd fixed it with the Duma that he didn't need to be elected any more and was, in fact, now PFL?

"Fixed" being the operative word...

Shagging a bint up 31 years his junior, controls one of the most powerful countries in the world, does what he wants, is feared, takes shit from no-one and is probably a multi billionaire.

He doesn't appear to be a moron.
The only downside is that if he does fall- as with most dictators- the fall is likely to be a painful and fatal one.

One doctor in particular, can't remember the name, is considered to be the father of the contraceptive pill, a lot of his work was carried out on female inmates in Auschwitz.

The only downside is that if he does fall- as with most dictators- the fall is likely to be a painful and fatal one.

In his case, its probably worth the risk.

I also think that it’s not in the make-up of such men to consider that such a fall from grace is possible. I’ve got no doubt that Putin sleeps the sleep of the righteous.

On a large pile of money

After giving an ex gymnast a good poking.

The moron that he must be,

Latest Threads