Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Putin lied again. Now about COVID19 vaccine.

Russian President Vladimir Putin has said a locally developed vaccine for Covid-19 has been given regulatory approval after less than two months of testing on humans.
Mr Putin said the vaccine had passed all the required checks, adding that his daughter had already been given it.

1597220543903.png

However, director of Gamaleya Research Center (the developer of the vaccine) academician Gintsburg being asked about Putin's daughter answered that he never heard about it.
Mr Putin also said the vaccine had been given to one of his daughters, who was feeling fine despite a brief temperature increase.
"I think in this sense she took part in the experiment," Mr Putin said, without specifying which of his two daughters had received the vaccine.
"After the first injection her temperature was 38 degrees, the next day 37.5, and that was it. After the second injection her temperature went up slightly, then back to normal."

Last edited:

Whining Civvy

War Hero
Well personally I'd be reluctant to inject anything made in Russia unless it was thoroughly tested first. The Russian medical authorities are welcome to try it on Russians first, we'll watch the results with interest. I wonder if there'll be any volunteers?

It does remind me somewhat of that chappie back in the day who fed his daughter a burger to show everyone how safe British beef was and restore confidence in the industry. It worked magnificently, as I recall, and there were no further problems.

RedDinger

Clanker
Well personally I'd be reluctant to inject anything made in Russia unless it was thoroughly tested first. The Russian medical authorities are welcome to try it on Russians first, we'll watch the results with interest. I wonder if there'll be any volunteers?
I suspect they will test it in Salisbury first.

Whining Civvy

War Hero
He'll be halfway to the border with his asylum application as we speak

Um, is @KGB_resident now posting against the Soviet Russian leadership?
I'm a bit confused.

Lends credibility to the poster. It also elicits a response which will inform the reversocycle as it becomes apparent that the Rodina doesn't actually have a functioning vaccine at this present time.

ETA to add an a. I'm funny that way.

Last edited:
when can we expect academician Gintsburg to fall out of a window?

Yes, twice, machine-gunning himself in the back of the head after the second jump.
(comedy Russian/ Borat voice)
"Is verrry depressed, poor man, is probably homosexual"

1597229776702.png

He regularly posts ‘non pro’ Putin topics, but without comment, or acknowledges Putin’s gangster bullies - and any criticism is only as a matter of fact - acknowledging corruption, but it’s all fine and just the Russian way

I think it's some sort of quota system. They are allowed 1 'anti-Putin' post per 30 pro-Putin ones as they think it enhances credibility or something.

It looks as he hasn't such plans. Acad. Gintsburg is a well known serious scientists. Different vaccines were developed in his research center.

1597258715785.png

In recent interview he claimed (using scientific arguments) that his vaccine will be better than one that is being developed in Oxford and it is now on the 3d (final) test phase. The tests have been not completed. However, the first commercial party of the new vaccine will be ready within 2 weeks.
Meanwhile moron Putin tries to extract political capital from this situation.

1597259140498.png

Doctors were falling out of windows when they spoke about the Pandemic at a time when Putin was denying it existed. Now that there's a vaccine for Covid-19, it's safe to talk about its existence and only people who complain about the President being elected to his 29th term in office will fall out of windows for the foreseeable future.

Meanwhile moron Putin tries to extract political capital from this situation.

Shagging a bint up 31 years his junior, controls one of the most powerful countries in the world, does what he wants, is feared, takes shit from no-one and is probably a multi billionaire.

He doesn't appear to be a moron.

Personally, I would not be surprised if the Russians have got a working vaccine, they had a truly formidable biological warfare research establishment, and it didn’t go away. Their domestic medical researchers are top tier too.
OK, the testing stage will have been cut, but that’s the Russians for you.

Truxx

LE
Apropos absolutely nothing.

What if any regime that falls short of western expectation does actually come up with a vaccine, but in doing so it has ridden roughshod over human rights by, just by way of example, testing it on political prisoners against their will.

But it works.

Would we use it I wonder?

Apropos absolutely nothing.

What if any regime that falls short of western expectation does actually come up with a vaccine, but in doing so it has ridden roughshod over human rights by, just by way of example, testing it on political prisoners against their will.

But it works.

Would we use it I wonder?

In the same way the experiments on camp inmates by the Germans in the death camps,* and subsequently studied, utilised and implemented by western powers.

* High altitude pressure experiments, freezing cold water immersion testing for downed Luftwaffe pilots. All the victims died, in excruciating agony.

Latest Threads