Putin: How much longer will he remain in power?

glad rag

Old-Salt
At just shy of a Billion US, which was in any case the Russian peoples money, I was attempting a degree of sarcasm.
I obviously missed, apologies.

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
He barely deserves a hole in the ground, let alone a mausoleum.
Unfortunately I don’t think it would be a legitimate military target for a Ukrainian missile.

If, having sunk the Moscow, the Ukrainians were to start sink oligarchs boats currently bobbing about off Sochi I would imagine that Putin might become a marked man.

I have no idea how they might know where those yachts are or why the seas south of Sevastopol are no longer “interesting”.

B79E729C-B4E3-4F3C-8187-6E100348628B.png

If, having sunk the Moscow, the Ukrainians were to start sink oligarchs boats currently bobbing about off Sochi I would imagine that Putin might become a marked man.

I have no idea how they might know where those yachts are or why the seas south of Sevastopol are no longer “interesting”.

View attachment 655331
I wonder how easy it would be for 'someone' to but a bunch of Turkish drones to **** the living daylights out of most of those boats.

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
Re Putain's health, as evidenced by the viral photo of his meeting with Shoigyu

Rett Syndrome in Males: A Case Report and Review of Literature

( as anyone who has been around the medical profession for any length of time will tell you, put five doctors in a room with any patient suffering from an unknown condition and you will get 15 different diagnoses. So far I've seen stroke, Parkinson's and tertiary syphilis mooted.....)

Last edited:

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer

( as anyone who has been around the medical profession for any length of time will tell you, put five doctors in a room with any patient suffering from an unknown condition and you will get 15 different diagnoses. So far I've seen stroke, Parkinson's and tertiary syphilis mooted.....)

If there is any possibility that he has syphillis his partners should be warned. They ought to get themselves checked out. Does Russia have any thing like Well Men’s Clinics?

Rett syndrome is a rare genetic disorder that affects brain development, resulting in severe mental and physical disability.

It is estimated to affect about 1 in 12,000 girls born each year and is only rarely seen in boys.

he average age of death for patients with Rett syndrome is about 24 years

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
Rett syndrome is a rare genetic disorder that affects brain development, resulting in severe mental and physical disability.

It is estimated to affect about 1 in 12,000 girls born each year and is only rarely seen in boys.

Hence my careful caveat.

Tweetle beetles arguing about putin’s health?

I said it in another thread that that piece of scum is just the head of the russian snake - the rest of it is poisonous too and also needs burying.

There is a cabal of russian mafia cockroaches in nests in russia (and worldwide) pulling puppet strings behind the scenes and putin is simply their figurehead.

Stamp on the lot of them so that true good Russians can bloom, ....eventually.....

The peasants are revolting

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">As many as five Russian military enlistment offices have been set on fire since the start of the invasion of Ukraine, independent Russian media reported<a href="5 Russian Enlistment Offices Hit By Arson Attacks – Reports - The Moscow Times">5 Russian Enlistment Offices Hit By Arson Attacks – Reports - The Moscow Times</a></p>&mdash; The Moscow Times (@MoscowTimes) <a href="">April 22, 2022</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
I am watching the Navalney documentary.

The man has balls the size of small planets.

The war criminal Putin is an idiot. His treatment of Navaney just demonstrates how weak and pathetic
he is.

His failure to kill him just demonstrates how corrupt and incompetent his circus is.

Last edited:

So Vladimira's trans afterall...

Putin-Clown.jpg

Who_Dat

Old-Salt
The DM, quoting a 'Kremlin insider' (yes, I know) says Putin will undergo surgery for cancer in the near future. His anaesthetist could use his favourite knock-out drug....Novichoc.

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
The DM, quoting a 'Kremlin insider' (yes, I know) says Putin will undergo surgery for cancer in the near future. His anaesthetist could use his favourite knock-out drug....Novichoc.

A slow lingering death with a painful terminal cancer’s too good for him.

Mind you Ukraine and the rest of the world would be if it from his continued strategic genius maintaining it’s grip on Russia.