Putin booed on stage in Moscow?

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Brotherton Lad, Nov 21, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Brotherton Lad

Brotherton Lad LE Reviewer

2. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Who the **** is responsible for that lighting rig? Jesus ****ing Christ. Just when we all though we had put the horror of Disco 2000 behind us and moved on, this.

• Like Like x 1
  3. They weren't booing. They were shouting BOOZE, BOOZE, because the vodka had run out.

4. I`m in Kazakhstan working at the moment and watched this fight on Russian TV. When Putin entered the ring however, the sound broadcast was of the crowd.....cheering!!! Looks like some things in Russia will never change.

5. Perhaps he will take them out to a nice London seafood resturant so they can voice their grievances, i hear the Polonium is espchially good this time of year.

6. Its obvious that thier extended holiday in Siberia had been delayed so they were venting thier frustrations. Comrade Putin has now rectified this slight misunderstanding

7. And the important thing, Fedor won!

8. hope they paid cash for the tickets

• Like Like x 1
  9. He should have said "I must break you".........he'd have been a hit.

10. I texpect there will be a rash of unexplained suicides over the next 12 months.

11. I bet Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin is a good bloke when you get to know him, he might rule his people with a firm but fair fist of iron, but at least he keeps them under control, which is far more than some other country's that i can think of can manage.

And he has no interest in world domination!

I guess the guy just wants to look after his own country without being****ed with by any other nation.

Будем здоровы
    На здоровье Vladimir! :)

12. Mr. Putin has created corrupted thieving ruling class. He is rather a burden, an obstacle.

• Like Like x 1
  13. A bit like the U.K then? :)

Come to think of it, Can you name me any country that isn't :?

• Like Like x 1
  14. You have to say, that's a fair point, well made...

15. I liked the "show your boobs for Putin" campaign