Putin booed on stage in Moscow?

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Who the **** is responsible for that lighting rig? Jesus ****ing Christ. Just when we all though we had put the horror of Disco 2000 behind us and moved on, this.

Perhaps he will take them out to a nice London seafood resturant so they can voice their grievances, i hear the Polonium is espchially good this time of year.

Its obvious that thier extended holiday in Siberia had been delayed so they were venting thier frustrations. Comrade Putin has now rectified this slight misunderstanding

I bet Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin is a good bloke when you get to know him, he might rule his people with a firm but fair fist of iron, but at least he keeps them under control, which is far more than some other country's that i can think of can manage.

And he has no interest in world domination!

I guess the guy just wants to look after his own country without being****ed with by any other nation.

Будем здоровы
На здоровье Vladimir! :)

I bet Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin is a good bloke when you get to know him, he might rule his people with a firm but fair fist of iron, but at least he keeps them under control, which is far more than some other country's that i can think of can manage.

And he has no interest in world domination!

I guess the guy just wants to look after his own country without being****ed with by any other nation.

Будем здоровы
На здоровье Vladimir! :)
Mr. Putin has created corrupted thieving ruling class. He is rather a burden, an obstacle.

I wrote: "Mr. Putin has created corrupted thieving ruling class."

A bit like the U.K then? :)

Come to think of it, Can you name me any country that isn't :?
Dear friend, can you name any country voided any crimes? There are criminals in any country but the criminal level is different: from almost invisible to huge.

Yes there are elites is any country and they are sometimes thieving, corrupted. But the level of Russian corruption is exceptional. Moreover the corruptioners use their money and power to reinstall themselves at power using dirty polit technologies and forged 'elections'.

I don't claim that elites in the UK, USA, Italy, France are angels with snowhite wings. Not at all. But in comparison with Putin's gang they are definitely saints.

As to the speech of mr.Putin then the noise in the hall was 'edited'.

I read recently M.Putin, besides his other attributes, is an accomplished Ballroom Dancer to professional standards. Not many people know that?

"American Propaganda"

They were not booing Putin, they were booing the opponent being taken out of the ring.
It is a version sounded by the director of the sport-complex. However, it happened then so called 'national leader' mr.Putin began his speech. So in any case the crowd didn't pay much attention to moron Putin but was focused on the American sportsman.

Latest Threads