Put that light out!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by fltpilot, May 27, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. That just leaves the young lad as the last surviving member of the platoon.

What was his name?
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Don't tell him Pike.............................. Damn
    • Like Like x 3
  3. That could be construed as a Wah I believe....
  4. Don't be silly we were doing the certain part of the programme :-D
  5. Excellent teamwork.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)
    • Like Like x 5

6. Your name vill also go on ze list.
    • Like Like x 4
  7. Air raid warden light extinguishing order - Nazi style: "The enemy can see your light - extinguish it!" Jawohl!

8. It would be great fun to have the entire series re-broadcast for you chaps, but I doubt we'd ever see it this side of the Pond.

FORMER_FYRDMAN LE Book Reviewer

Stupid boy.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Dad's Army. Good gentle comedy that could raise a belly laugh without a single swear word.
    • Like Like x 6
  11. Any of you youngsters that only know him from Dad's army tune into "Round the Horn" on radio 4extra. Your in for a treat. Pure filth.
  12. I thought the bloke who played the slightly suspect vicar (but tastefully done of course) was still with us.
  13. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Bill Pertwee, over a thousand appearances on Round the Horne and Beyond our Ken as well as countless plays and other television programmes. An expert on the "End of the Pier " shows.
    Cousin of John Pertwee. Brilliant actor, comedian and s lovely bloke. What with his passing snd that of Eddie Braben , comedy hsd lost two of the best.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)
    • Like Like x 2