Put down for an online racist required.

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by devilish, Nov 10, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Right, this is the gist of it.

I'm currently playing chess with a guy online at the moment and he is a total racist, I'll not go into his comments but suffice is to say he is p!ssing me off.

I'm currently humping him at the game but it is coming to a close. Sofar I've kept his comments at arms length and just tried to rise above it, but I want to leave him with a parting shot, any ideas?
  2. The best one I ever heard was from a spam on the trg area at Grafenwhoer:

" At what point in your mummy's pregnancy did you decide to be born white?"
  3. I like it. Any more?
  4. Why not report him to your chess administrator and get him chucked out?

Personally I wouldn't waste my time playing with the racist b*stard.

Good luck with your put down, I'll rack my brains whilst bulling boots tonight mate.
  5. How about a good old fashioned one...
  6. Cheers chubby. Once the game players have made 2 moves, then there is no way out of the game other than timing out and I really can't give the cnut the satisfaction of winning because I timed out.
  7. Like I said, I'm trying to rise above his comments. I did drop a hint at him being a septic, he bit like a right one. Incidently he's working in cambodia at the mo.
  8. Dev.

I would like to suggest that as you win, you mention that it was because of intelligence and education, things which he apparantly lacks as evidenced by being a racist pr!ck.

9. blue-sophist

blue-sophist LE Good Egg (charities)

Cambodia? Perhaps something along the lines of, when moving a pawn, "One of these small boys to here". What colour are you playing?
  10. I, no doubt will. I'm currently roping him in to see what I can gleen from the cnut.
  11. Try: you seem to be a member of the superior race, so how come you're losing now? Maybe you're not so superior as you think! In view of the moves he's made to date anyway.

12. LOL, nice one!
  13. Turns out he is working for the US Government stopping the illegal flow of crystal mwth into USA. I thought it was produced at home in the dealers house?
  14. you could say, as you win, that your parents were from cambodia!