Pussy Gets The Bird

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by VirtualSoapBox, Aug 8, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. As i'm now sick of reading serious debate from bigots about Muslims, Bombs and Legislation i was wondering about SnapDragon's Avartar 8O 8O . Is it just me who wonders if there is a hindden message :?: Its a bit freaky :oops: :oops: but when i read hers i can't help thinking of mine :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Hopefully there is a link here to illustrate my question.

Attached Files:

2. talking about avatars, I've been on this site for over a year now and still haven't worked out how to get one even with help! So, come on, a suitable one to match my username! Incoming??!

3. Growler

Surf the net, find a picture, save it to your hard drive then just link to your account.

4. VSB does yours have a hang down in the kegs? Looks kind of well packed if you asked me, you like lady boys.........?

Beebs :)

5. Rod924

Rod924 LE Reviewer

I had this problem too, however, it is a piece of p*ss. Fastest and simplest of ways to do this, for IT buffoons, is to simply get the picture you want to use, this could be a photo. Then stick double sided tape to the back of the picture and stick it onto the left side of the screen.

6. we're both on the same wavelength! great minds x x x x

7. Think alike,

But fools seldom differ!

That really is packing something - you freak VSB!!!

8. Look either 'She's' packing a c*ck and balls tight into the knickers, or she has more hair than a bloody Yeti in there! Gado and i can't both be wrong!

Beebs

edited to add, Oh now you see it! 8O

9. How can you miss it?

10. I had this problem too, however, it is a piece of p*ss. Fastest and simplest of ways to do this, for IT buffoons, is to simply get the picture you want to use, this could be a photo. Then stick double sided tape to the back of the picture and stick it onto the left side of the screen.[/quote]
    I tried that but have 2 computers in front of me and STILL need something that "says something" about my username! I expected much more help and insults than this!

11. Beebs, the only bird i know with hang down's is you, especially when you wear your Lepard Skin G Strings with balls hanging out of the front and the Klingons spilling out of the back. Sadly although Dale's Avatar is male she is not, although she may as well be male as she's fat and but fugly

The Avater is genuine 100% Polish Pooosay as proven by the rest of the photo's in the young ladies gallery.

12. How I laughed.. Is that a bite?

13. Well nice to see I have more balls than you, but greatfully less than your avatar!

Now do I detect a little virtual love affair brewing, cos, pssst you're not his type, or maybe you are, do you take it to the hilt or only half measures?

I hope i can get the balls out of the way in time for the babys head crowning......

Beebs

14. We should be nice to VSB Beebs, after all she does have 99 posts and talks a lot of sense.

No honest, stop laughing. Its true.

15. Ladies. Ladies, relax & play nicely with each other!

Dale & Beebs, I'm with you.