Pussy Cat Dolls TOTP

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Tremaine, Dec 25, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Anyone just see these little beauties on TOTP? Almost warms up your cockles on this Christmas Day and cheered me up no end.

Attached Files:

2. Just proves that life is worth living...if you ever think life is futile, just let their dirt be your sleeve.

3. I can beat that. I get to decide what we watch while having xmas dinner ( as i'm cooking it) and have opted for Jarhead, mmmmmmm Jake Gyllenhaal. Well he does wear a santa hat in it!

Attached Files:

4. Pink mist...PINK MIST!!

5. What happened to one F Scrofula? What have you done with him? Is this like Invasion of the Bodysnatchers? Let me see the back of your neck!!

6. Think of a wireless set in the middle ages...they don't know what it is, they don't know how to work it, and even if they did the Radio Times wouldn't have been invented so they'd end up listening to unexciting stuff on Radio 4...but even tho they can't work it and never can it would still be an object of awe and affection for them...that's my place in the world...just one more ray poking through the glucoma on the retina we call Earth, just past Mars.

7. Jeez you really are a f*cking nutter! You sure you're not Glaswegian?

8. Anyway, here they are again

Attached Files:

9. Yeah let's get this back on track

Hubba Hubba!!

Attached Files:

10. yeah....jake is the man...his body is his temple and his temple smells like old ma stew.

11. His "temple" can smell like a cesspit for all I care, some Vicks under my nose and I'm good to go!

12. :D

Attached Files:

13. Jake's uglier than Mac_UK.

This is a real man:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. Isnt Lewis Hamilton shagging one of the pussycat dolls?

Snail I have no idea what your dribbling on about.

15. Woof :twisted:

Attached Files: