Pushing around on PT to encourage them

Discussion in 'Royal Signals' started by ollieonion32, Jun 11, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. hi all,

Hi all as anyone heard about the SNCO of a certain squndron with in 11 Sigs pushing a trainee around whilst on a PT session. At this time the Tainee did say he was injured and couldn't run anymore so i know lets push him around to motivate him and then after all that lets double march him to the guard room aswell when he's injured.
    And this is meant to encourage them to run more or faster i dont think.
    To all accounts the trainee went though the correct chain of command to complain and have a guess what it's getting all brushed under the carpet.
    NOW THERE'S A SHOCK.

Any other rank and they would be in front of the Badge and the Big Chief one rule for them and another for us.

I'm sure there is another way to encouage the trainee to run a bit faster

2. That's a great first post Ollie. I always prefer a good greetin-faced whinge from a sprog. If you'd applied a more thoughtful, balanced argument then it would've been boring.

What trade you hoping to become when Blandford spits you out with attitude intact?

PD

3. Class 3 tw@ by the looks of things.

4. Oh dear, here we go again.......

Firstly, a little more of push for the likes of you in your English lessons would not have gone amiss. If you must whinge, at least make an effort to communicate properly.

Also I reccomend a thesaurus. I think you will find an alternative definition of "Brushed Under the Carpet" that reads something like "investigated and found to be completely fatuous"

If someone is shouting at you, pushing you, or generally being unpleasent to you it generally means you are failing to perform at your best and are letting someone down. Badly.

Grow up, or reconsider your career choices. And no, I'm not DS at 11SR

5. Bet he feels a right c*nt now for posting that.

6. [​IMG]

7. Reccomend????? Perhaps you should be buying some books too!

8. Nice one Fish-head far too many people picking up other people for spelling miztakes and getting it wron9 th3mse1ve5, I didn't realise you had to pass a fukcing spelling test to get on here.
    Got to agree though cracking first post from a whinging sprog.

9. Aaaaghhh, whinging frigging sprogs. Can't you go the bar (no, sorry -we've taken it off you :lol:) or stick to playing bloody Command and Conquer in your rooms, you moaning b*stards

10. No chitty...... No pitty.

11. I REMEMBER GUNNY GEORGE PUNCHING ME IN THE BACK OF THE HEAD ON GRANBY PRE TRG, BECAUSE I WAS AT THE BACK, PI55ED UP FROM THE NIGHT BEFORE.FUNNILY ENOUGH IT SEEMED TO DO THE TRICK. NATURALLY I WENT STRAIGHT TO MY FULL SCREW AND BITTERLY COMPLAINED. MY ARSE.PUT IT DOWN TO EXPERIENCE AND GET ON WITH IT.OH YEAH, DID IT HURT?

12. He`s probably complaining becuase the Jack Wagon did not have any "inflight" catering or DVD... :roll:

13. I remember Gunny and a Sqn SSM pulling a train on a sprog in 8 Sigs in 93-94 and getting charged and found guilty of sexual assault, I think she was told to get on with it and put it down to experience.
    Gunny lost his commission and got posted out, his wife also left him.
    Just because you have more rank than someone else it does'nt give you the right to punch someone in the head or worse.
    Also remember sat in his office with COs run stats whilst he punched some weasel of a tech Sgt for failing the COs run.

He was a bully and a cock.

14. Aye but Tubbs - we all know we're not needed to pass the Nobel Prize for Literature before getting into Blandford, but a reasonable standard of 'gobbingoffishness' (hah...check that in the thesaurus) is expected. The bloke didn't even sound like a chav...he sounded more like a dislexic....dixlexis...dsicseks....wordblind gyppo.

Ten of the best, trousers down...hanging's too good for 'em.

PD

15. I dont know what your trying to say PD but to me sounds like he has difficulty readin' and writin'.