Push bike tracker

That has to be the shittest 'advert' ever.

Good product though.

The form in London is that the scrotes do the rounds, cutting/freezing locks and then later a van comes around and picks them all up. The problem I see is what happens when you track the bike to the 'lock up'. Do you bang on the door shouting ' I say there, return my bicycle forwith...' I forsee a head/boot interface occurring at the least.

Or better still get together a collection of mates and raid the place with pick axe handles, pepper spray etc. What jolly larks!

The form in London is that the scrotes do the rounds, cutting/freezing locks and then later a van comes around and picks them all up. The problem I see is what happens when you track the bike to the 'lock up'. Do you bang on the door shouting ' I say there, return my bicycle forwith...' I forsee a head/boot interface occurring at the least.

Or better still get together a collection of mates and raid the place with pick axe handles, pepper spray etc. What jolly larks!

The latter is a much better idea ....you could use this access method Lock, stock and two smoking barrels [bren gun first scene] napisy PL - YouTube