Purple Aki released

scousemech said:
Mag_to_grid said:
Anyone else from Walton (Not "Walt'on") or Bootle?
Born in Walton hossie me
You Woolyback.

Broadgreen for me...

Nehustan

On ROPS
On ROPs
Dale the snail said:
scousemech said:
Mag_to_grid said:
Born in Walton hossie me
You Woolyback.

Broadgreen for me...
I'm definately not saying where I grew up after that Dale, any further up the coast and its Preston post codes. We grew up in the last outpost of Liverpool postcodes ;)

Nehustan

On ROPS
On ROPs
brettarider said:
Formby you posh sh1t! or Forn-by if your a local
Or a Viking...and actually I'm from Freshfield, next train station along. Protected from Southport by the RAF :twisted:

Kinell, how many scousers are there on arrse?. Having just read the last four pages I was supprised that I can link most of the posts.
I used to live on Rice Lane just across from the Prince Alfred and could be regularly found sneaking out of the nurses home at Walton Hospital after the thursday night disco at the nurses club.
I worked in Bootle for a while,drank in Crosby and had a horse stabled in Freshfield ( Cloven le dale at the end of fishermans path by the gate to Woodvale). I worked in Broadgreen Hospital's CF clinic and used to visit Picton Sports centre regularly.
I took my kids to the fair in the mystery a couple of months back and have a daughter who attended the Lee Vally theatre drama group in Netherly.
I wonder if Dale wore the regulation Netherly uniform of white trousers, visible black thong with cropped top and over hanging belly or Pyjamas orange face and baby buggy with a Lambert and Butler hanging from bottom lip.

I'm from Kirkdale by the way but that was a long time ago.

Dale the snail said:
scousemech said:
Mag_to_grid said:
Born in Walton hossie me
You Woolyback.

Broadgreen for me...
I have a word with yourself beadle you sheep shagging foriegner

Nehustan

On ROPS
On ROPs
BigT said:
Kinell, how many scousers are there on arrse?. Having just read the last four pages I was supprised that I can link most of the posts.
I used to live on Rice Lane just across from the Prince Alfred and could be regularly found sneaking out of the nurses home at Walton Hospital after the thursday night disco at the nurses club.
I worked in Bootle for a while,drank in Crosby and had a horse stabled in Freshfield ( Cloven le dale at the end of fishermans path by the gate to Woodvale). I worked in Broadgreen Hospital's CF clinic and used to visit Picton Sports centre regularly.
I took my kids to the fair in the mystery a couple of months back and have a daughter who attended the Lee Vally theatre drama group in Netherly.
I wonder if Dale wore the regulation Netherly uniform of white trousers, visible black thong with cropped top and over hanging belly or Pyjamas orange face and baby buggy with a Lambert and Butler hanging from bottom lip.

I'm from Kirkdale by the way but that was a long time ago.
Right never mind purple (re thread)...in a non forces way are you blue or red? I used to walk to the kop (when it was a stand/terrace!!!) from Bank Hall :wink:

As you walked across the bridge from Bankhall you may have noticed a pub with a spire to the left on the otherside of the Ormskirk line, I lived just around the corner. So given my proximity to Goodison Park It's Blue all the way.

Nehustan

On ROPS
On ROPs
Ahh well, do you know I've never actually been to Goodison, not even for a Derby...bit crap really. Everyone said it was a good ground, shame about the team :twisted:

Just to go back on topic, I remeber Purple Aki being a bit of a bogey man around the city in the mid eighties. I dont think he ever carved his initials on anyone though, it was just an urban myth. He did get a good kicking on Sandhills Station once by some local lads ( one was a mates bother ).

So basically, we have a person who adores the male figure, is a bit warped in the swede, loves the veiny treat and pesters all males in the vicinity.

Dale you're nicked.

Geordie_Blerk said:
So basically, we have a person who adores the male figure, is a bit warped in the swede, loves the veiny treat and pesters all males in the vicinity.

Dale you're nicked.
Guilty as charged m'lud. :lol:

Oracle, I don't think we are twins though, somehow........

Dale the snail said:
Geordie_Blerk said:

Dale you're nicked.
Guilty as charged m'lud. :lol:

Oracle, I don't think we are twins though, somehow........
Is it because I don't have blonde hair?