Purple Aki released

Nehustan said:
Are you a scouser Dale????? More than that are you a southender?????
Is Belle Vale southend?

Nehustan

On ROPS
On ROPs
Just had a peek on a map, yep its South Liverpool. I had an aunt who lived in Hunts Cross, not far, and I know Gateacre quite well, Mossley Hill, Calderstones.....

Nehustan said:
Dale the snail said:
Nehustan said:
Is Belle Vale southend?
Is that Netherley?
No silly, the Blue Peter was in Netherley. That was miles away.

It's not as bad as the 8 Towers though....

Nehustan

On ROPS
On ROPs
Dale the snail said:
Nehustan said:
Dale the snail said:
Nehustan said:
Is Belle Vale southend?
Is that Netherley?
No silly, the Blue Peter was in Netherley. That was miles away.

It's not as bad as the 8 Towers though....
I had a mate who lived in Netherley and I'm sure I used to take a bus passed the Belle Vale Shopping centre, might be my imagination tho', its very vivid ;)

(just checked think its still the same bus a 79)

jonahlfc said:
Belle Vale is next to Netherley
South liverpool full of shandy drinking puffs

Mag_to_grid said:
Anyone else from Walton (Not "Walt'on") or Bootle?
Born in Walton hossie me

Nehustan

On ROPS
On ROPs
Mag_to_grid said:

I used to go to cadets many moons ago in Walton, and went to school in Crosby which is almost Bootle...

Nehustan said:
Mag_to_grid said:

I used to go to cadets many moons ago in Walton, and went to school in Crosby which is almost Bootle...
Crosby almost Bootle? I can hear them reaching for the smelling salts from here. Don't know why though because everyone knows the posh part of Merseyside is over here across the river.

Nehustan

On ROPS
On ROPs
oldbloke said:
Nehustan said:
Mag_to_grid said:

Crosby almost Bootle? I can hear them reaching for the smelling salts from here. Don't know why though because everyone knows the posh part of Merseyside is over here across the river.
There' some old parts of Bootle that are very nice. Merseyside...bahhh humbug...the wirral is Chesire and even Caldy isn't that posh when it comes to the real Chesire set ;) Our side of the river is Lancs, and the person most call the queen has been borrowed. We Lancastrians call her 'The Duke' 8)

Nehustan

On ROPS
On ROPs
bergo said:
Stan, Crosby is in no way Bootle, I'm here now!! Just by the jail, outside of the wall of course

I'm lost the Prison is in Walton 8O by Rice Lane station (one of the stops I'd get to cadets). Or are you in Crosby????

The prison is called Walton, you are right about Rice Lane station, but it is in Bootle (Sefton), for my sins I am within walking distance of the place

Nehustan

On ROPS
On ROPs
bergo said:
The prison is called Walton, you are right about Rice Lane station, but it is in Bootle (Sefton), for my sins I am within walking distance of the place
I grew up in Sefton but if I say where I'll take untold abuse 8O

(***edited in bold to add that claiming to have grown up is being somewhat liberal with the truth ;))

It's gone a bit off thread, you don't see the purple one in these parts, probably because he would get the Sh*te booted out of him if he started his antics outside of his own area