Purple Aki is back...

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
he's back...can he feel your biceps?

Being an Everton fan even I laughed the other season when the Liverpool fans sang to Victor Anichiebe....''You're just a fat Purple Aki''.

He's a fucking legend, nowt wrong with taking an interest in the physical development of his friends.
No wonder you like to touch small children.

Bosnia, Iraq, Tidworth - I could cope with that. Not Purple Aki though. The Yorkshire Ripper had nowt on him.

Pete is innocent, and anyway you have nothing to fear even sex murderers have standards, a Skelewhore simply isn't worth the effort.
You're that fat, you'd probably tempt me with a Twiglet and make me suck all the Marmite off it.

I'd then wake up after the "cloth" on my face incident, with a very sore bottom, and blood on my hands where I made you a very lovely tattoo on your left nip nip of "I love Dale", with my Swiss Army Knife and a bit of Wham playing in the background.

You're that fat, you'd probably tempt me with a Twiglet and make me suck all the Marmite off it.

I'd then wake up after the "cloth" on my face incident, with a very sore bottom, and blood on my hands where I made you a very lovely tattoo on your left nip nip of "I love Dale", with my Swiss Army Knife and a bit of Wham playing in the background.
Fuck me you're tedious.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

Fuck me you're tedious, too.

You're so fucking thick you didn't get the allusion to big girl's blouse, ya big girl's blouse.

G

goatrutar

I've got to admit we don't have the quality sex pests that you lot have over there. I wonder if purple aki might do a world tour?

I also note he's in Warrington, perhaps Sinner needs to watch out...

I've got to admit we don't have the quality sex pests that you lot have over there. I wonder if purple aki might do a world tour?

I also note he's in Warrington, perhaps Sinner needs to watch out...

I thought Warrington had already filled its quota for deviant sex pests?

Sent via Crayola, using the red crayon