Purple Aki is at it again.

He'll never change that one, how many times has he been battered, its like he's indestructable, I think an ingtroduction to Viking 21 , Ord-Sgt & Chasing Aimless is in order for some three way bicep touching and general gayness.

LancePrivateJones said:
Where's Jarrod 248 when you need him?
:D
That is not funny,

LancePrivateJones said:
Where's Jarrod 248 when you need him?
:D
Why would you need jarrod :D

le_crabe_tambour said:
He'll never change that one, how many times has he been battered, its like he's indestructable, I think an ingtroduction to Viking 21 , Ord-Sgt & Chasing Aimless is in order for some three way bicep touching and general gayness.
Whats with the inferiority complex champion? Still feel touching men is wrong and really want to be normal but cant help yourself? :roll: 'Theres a name for projecting your inadequacies onto others, you might want to look it up and seek help.

edited for double post and Arrse cocking up

chuck another 50p in the meter GoodCO
the servers are shagged

The Snail doesn't like anyone :D

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Is this purple criminal British. If not why hasn't he been deported? Or am I not allowed to ask?

BuggerAll said:
Is this purple criminal British. If not why hasn't he been deported? Or am I not allowed to ask?

His father is a diplomat at the Nigerian Embassy, which could have something to do with it.

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
le_crabe_tambour said:
BuggerAll said:

His father is a diplomat at the Nigerian Embassy, which could have something to do with it.
Diplomats or their dependents can be declared Persona Non Grata (PNG) and told to leave. Although at 47 it seems unlikely that he is a dependent.

If he is not British he should be slung out.

joey_deacons_lad said:
nebapneb said:
edited for double post and Arrse cocking up
chuck another 50p in the meter GoodCO
the servers are shagged
50P your showing your age there mind you so am i for knowing what you mean :oops:
ah, but with age comes wisdom
mine should be in the post any day now :D