Purity Laws - Beer, Bread, Sausages & Cider.

Chef

LE
Now just stop that.....you will destroy ARRSE's reputation for being a 'vile racist cesspit of ignorance ' with multi-lingual puns like that !

Anyone would think Arrsers had some form of education beyond the fabled Para New Entry Test :
' which hand is holding the marble ? '
Don't leave it hanging there matey.

What's the DS solution?

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
:-D

' Okay gents- you've passed the initial entry exam....next up...the Spelling Test....'

ETA: Sorry, I left a vital element out of that response.....

f8aa82cd0a8cf992944200321c56cb39.jpg

Last edited:
:-D

' Okay gents- you've passed the initial entry exam....next up...the Spelling Test....'
I've argued for a long time that there should be a basic GCSE exam that has just one question: "What is your name?"

The really depressing thing is some of the little buggers still wouldn't get it right.

Chef

LE

CharleyBourne

War Hero
Lidl's Perlenbacher Pils is brewed in accordance with the Reinheitsgebot. About £1.20 for a 500ml bottle here in the western territories. Very good. Used to be 99p until the w@nkers in the Senydd decided to tax us some more (for our health, obviously.)

Therefore Lidls' 3 year old blend is now £20 a litre, as is the 8 year old blend. As a result I don't drink less, just better quality.

Lidl's Perlenbacher Pils is brewed in accordance with the Reinheitsgebot. About £1.20 for a 500ml bottle here in the western territories. Very good. Used to be 99p until the w@nkers in the Senydd decided to tax us some more (for our health, obviously.)

Therefore Lidls' 3 year old blend is now £20 a litre, as is the 8 year old blend. As a result I don't drink less, just better quality.

One good thing from living somewhere they don't have the minimum pricing or, indeed, duty on beer, wines or spirits.
Perlenbacher in my local Lidl here in Spain is 48 cents a 500ml can or bottle.

Old Stab

LE
Book Reviewer
Geeze...disgusting
Make your own.

A cheap mincer with sausage filling attachment, pork shoulder and belly and extra ingredients from Tongmaster.com.

There's not a lot of effort once you get the hang of sausage filling, you know what's in it and you can tweak your recipe to suit yourself. And save a few quid.

BrookBond

On ROPS
On ROPs
Make your own.

A cheap mincer with sausage filling attachment, pork shoulder and belly and extra ingredients from Tongmaster.com.

There's not a lot of effort once you get the hang of sausage filling, you know what's in it and you can tweak your recipe to suit yourself. And save a few quid.
Good idea but i get my sausages from a good old school Butchers. Taste great so maybe it´s better not to know what you´re getting :D

I haven't but I shall. Why the preference?
Cancel my last.

I've just had a look. Much more professional website and an excellent catalogue.

If you like your cider and you're in South Wales or around Hay on Wye or Hereford, then this place is second to none for REAL cider.
I refuse to get shop bought crap like Westons anymore.

I got some stuff off a farmer, selling it on some back road from Hereford to Abergavenny.

Very nice it went down, and so did I. You could run a rocket off it.

Latest Threads