Purile amusement

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by vvaannmmaann, Jul 27, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just had this sent to me.

Copy and paste

cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese

into Google translate.
    Choose English to Hungarian,then press "listen"

• Like Like x 1
  2. quiet day then? :)

3. What a load of shoite.:)

4. caws caws caws, WTF?

5. Do you know the one about punching in 5318008 into a calculator then turning it and reading it upside down?

Hilarious.

If you're 8.

6. Really purile amusement is when you regularly go to the busy local hospital reception desk and ask:

"Am I in the right place for admissions?"

Bored snotty bitch behind counter "Yes!"

"I dunnit!"

7. I have just done that, very good. I see certain aspects of my grammar school education were sadly lacking! :)

8. Giggling lolling and very nearly rofling... But then, I do need help.

9. Its puerile. From the latin puer.

And pointing it out has given me a bit of amusement.

Hey ho, back to work.

10. Po-faced bunch of cunts. It made me chuckle...and I now know the word for cheese in Hungarian.

11. Our variation (which we thought the height of sophistication) was to do the above, then enter it into the memory (M in?) then type 0.7734, invert the calculator in front of some poor pre-pubescent female classmate, let her read that, then press 'MR' to give an amazing two-word message!
    what wit!

12. I live in Hungary...

...and sadly I no longer find it amusing when I order a sajtburger (pronounced shite buger). Mainly because it will be a shit burger as the local Magyars are incapable of making a decent burger.

Baszd meg te hülye picsa!