Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Purges on social media sites

Why not solve your problem by starting your own forum? You'll make the rules, you'll be happy and people on other forums won't have to read your snivelling, victimised schimfing.

Ha, 'snivelling', love it!

I was trying to engage in discussion. I see that you have been infected by the modern world, it is not possible to discuss anything with your type.

Ha, 'snivelling', love it!

I was trying to engage in discussion. I see that you have been infected by the modern world, it is not possible to discuss anything with your type.

It was you that raised the subject of your problem. Not only did I concur with you that you have a problem, I suggested an eminently practical solution that any man-jack with a modicum of gumption and an IQ at least like yours could implement - and then all you do is demonstrate that you have additional problems!

Last edited:
I was trying to engage in discussion.
And therein lies the problem. There is no debate to be had. If you have the temerity to speak out against the established view point of the right on lefties, you will be vilified,shouted down and made an “enemy” and possibly get your collar felt by the cops as someone might think you may have upset someone somewhere.
The genie is out of the bottle, and I don’t see it being pushed back on any time soon.

Why can a person be banned for expressing such an opinion as "Transgender people are mentally ill and should be treated as such, rather than go under the knife to have irreversal medical procedures, that they will likely regret in later life" (Transfobia)
That’s a fair view and can be expressed with some thought on how and where it is expressed.
It is also similar to the view of the medical profession for consideration before (and during) the process of gender reassignment.
But they don’t go by the theory that all transgenders are mentally ill, they go on the basis that someone may have mental issues, may think that gender reassignment is the answer to their problems, and go through the process of assessing the patient, identifying their reasons, highlighting the pontential issues (physical, medical, general life) and requiring the patient to go through many stages - such as part time cross dressing, full time cross dressing to live ‘as if they have changed gender), going through hormone therapy, etc long before a knife is touched

And therein lies the problem. There is no debate to be had. If you have the temerity to speak out against the established view point of the right on lefties, you will be vilified,shouted down and made an “enemy” and possibly get your collar felt by the cops as someone might think you may have upset someone somewhere.
The genie is out of the bottle, and I don’t see it being pushed back on any time soon.
Online, I'd agree with you to a large extent. However, most people don't live out their lives on line, so don't get massively outraged. These forums are just entertainment.
Post what you like, within legal boundaries, as opposed to social ones and you will be able to say pretty much what you want. If you want to step outside the legal boundaries do it on your own platform and take the risk that a lot of people on here whine at the site owners for not taking

Good day for your mom, i just hate when i post something and everyone start to bullsh*t, and report and then i get banned, because i fkin use vpn, you morons, i will post this comment everytime it will get deleted due to bastards like you!
This sounds very much like shouting at the pigeons, you have established that no one is interested in what you are saying (or perhaps it’s how you are saying it)
So when you’re told not to and to go away, you just come back in and spout off the same.

We’ve heard you, come back when you can express yourself differently

Good day for your mom, i just hate when i post something and everyone start to bullsh*t, and report and then i get banned, because i fkin use vpn, you morons, i will post this comment everytime it will get deleted due to bastards like you!
My word, you're a very special snowflake

Man, that is so true. Nowadays, if you disagree with something that is a universally accepted, than you can not express yourself normaly, you do not have that freedom of speech, and take a look, we are living in 2020, 21st century, man it is absurd. If i say that i don't like gay people, than i should be judged, isn't that stupid? I mean, everysingle person has his own opinion, why should we be treated like that just because we disagree with a certain thing, i see it as the most stupid thing nowadays. And all these influencers on social media, i see them as the most 2 faced human beings right now. The only thing they can actually do is kissing arrse and looking for how to buy instagram followers, in order to keep their popularity, or become more popular, as they see it like this. The thing is that i do not like them is exactly their gayness, so i am sorry but why i should not be allowed to express myself? This is my idea, i do not try to offend them, i just say i do not like them, and thats all.

are you bi curious?

Chimp

ADC
Freedom of speech is allowed as long as your agenda is a leftie one.
Oh you mean any view that doesn't agree with yours. Got it now. I suspect that your narrow view on life is more dangerous - do you wear a mask?

NSP

LE
are you bi curious?
Bi-gendered, since it appears to have re-posted word for word something that alledgedly female new joiner FelictySomething-or-other or whatever it called itself last week posted.

This one claims to possess a penis.

Surprise Surprise, my personal scouse stalker
Still upset am a veteran? Or that I get paid more to live in a shitty city than the locals do because am not a local?

Oooh David Bowie used to compose by cutting up words and into sticking them lines too.

endure

GCM
Bi-gendered, since it appears to have re-posted word for word something that alledgedly female new joiner FelictySomething-or-other or whatever it called itself last week posted.

This one claims to possess is a penis.

FOC etc.

That’s a fair view and can be expressed with some thought on how and where it is expressed.
It is also similar to the view of the medical profession for consideration before (and during) the process of gender reassignment.
But they don’t go by the theory that all transgenders are mentally ill, they go on the basis that someone may have mental issues, may think that gender reassignment is the answer to their problems, and go through the process of assessing the patient, identifying their reasons, highlighting the pontential issues (physical, medical, general life) and requiring the patient to go through many stages - such as part time cross dressing, full time cross dressing to live ‘as if they have changed gender), going through hormone therapy, etc long before a knife is touched

You really haven't grasped this have you?
My example wasn't specifically to discuss gender issues. I was simply showing how one view can be seen as 'offensive' and another one as acceptable, even though the latter may actually call for violence etc.

Perhaps this thread should have a trigger warning!

And therein lies the problem. There is no debate to be had. If you have the temerity to speak out against the established view point of anyone, you will be vilified,shouted down and made an “enemy” and possibly get your collar felt by the cops as someone might think you may have upset someone somewhere.
Fixed.

Nobody on any form of social media (present company accepted - maybe) has the slightest interest in debate. Their sole purpose is to tell everyone that their opinion is ‘right’. Disagree with them, and it’s handbags at dawn followed by a turbo-flounce citing no-platforming or similar unfairness.

You really haven't grasped this have you?
My example wasn't specifically to discuss gender issues. I was simply showing how one view can be seen as 'offensive' and another one as acceptable, even though the latter may actually call for violence etc.

Perhaps this thread should have a trigger warning!
You haven’t grasped my point either

You appear to wane the ability to make your statement of opinion, but not allow for others.

eg you want the freedom to make a statement if opinion without being banned.
The rules of any medium apply, don’t comply with their rules and you may get banned
My example gives a route for discussion, you can have your opinion, and enter into discussion.

According to you there is a medium where you aren’t allowed to present one point that can offend,but someone else can present a point that can offend
It’s up to them how they run their medium
Report it to them —- or alternatively if it is hate speech etc you can make a formal report

You haven’t grasped my point either

You appear to wane the ability to make your statement of opinion, but not allow for others.

eg you want the freedom to make a statement if opinion without being banned. Yes
The rules of any medium apply, don’t comply with their rules and you may get banned. This is the problem
My example gives a route for discussion, you can have your opinion, and enter into discussion. Not when your opinion is deemed unacceptable, simply because it doesn't fit with an agenda.

My bold.
Never mind, enjoy the rest of your Friday.

Latest Threads