Pure Grit by Paddy Doyle

#1
"Pure Grit" is looking like being published around July, for anyone who doesn't know about Paddy Doyle you can see his achievements here:

Paddy Doyle
 
#3
Not sure werewolf... I thought he was Ex Para Regt? anyone here on ARRSE know him when he was in? he must have been an animal on the log runs/stretcher races/tabs etc.! 8O that press ups on the back of the hands looks like it would hurt!
 
#4
I believe that he's ex-RAF Regiment reserve.
 
#5
Gundulph said:
Not sure werewolf... I thought he was Ex Para Regt? anyone here on ARRSE know him when he was in? he must have been an animal on the log runs/stretcher races/tabs etc.! 8O that press ups on the back of the hands looks like it would hurt!
I know a few who do, believe he was 2 Para but got into a spot of bother.
 
#6
jack-daniels said:
Gundulph said:
Not sure werewolf... I thought he was Ex Para Regt? anyone here on ARRSE know him when he was in? he must have been an animal on the log runs/stretcher races/tabs etc.! 8O that press ups on the back of the hands looks like it would hurt!
I know a few who do, believe he was 2 Para but got into a spot of bother.
Yeah he was 2 Para and he spent more time in the digger and he was the provos worst nightmare.
 
#7
Sandy_The_Guvnor said:
jack-daniels said:
Gundulph said:
Not sure werewolf... I thought he was Ex Para Regt? anyone here on ARRSE know him when he was in? he must have been an animal on the log runs/stretcher races/tabs etc.! 8O that press ups on the back of the hands looks like it would hurt!
I know a few who do, believe he was 2 Para but got into a spot of bother.
Yeah he was 2 Para and he spent more time in the digger and he was the provos worst nightmare.
How long was he in 2 Para, Sandy?
 
#8
It seems that he was in the Fusiliers too.

How long have you been working in the army? What have you learned from this experience?
My military background was serving in the 2nd Battalion Parachute Regiment, RAF Infantry reserves and the Royal Fusilliers, total regular and reserve service 8 years. I found that the army gave me the discipline to succeed. I have a training team consisting of a sports therapist, martial arts instructors and strength athletes, they push me hard in the gym and when we are training in the hills.
http://www.easilyblog.co.uk/2008/06/interview-with-the-worlds-fittest-athlete/
 
#9
Werewolf said:
Sandy_The_Guvnor said:
jack-daniels said:
Gundulph said:
Not sure werewolf... I thought he was Ex Para Regt? anyone here on ARRSE know him when he was in? he must have been an animal on the log runs/stretcher races/tabs etc.! 8O that press ups on the back of the hands looks like it would hurt!
I know a few who do, believe he was 2 Para but got into a spot of bother.
Yeah he was 2 Para and he spent more time in the digger and he was the provos worst nightmare.
How long was he in 2 Para, Sandy?

3 years
 
#10
Sandy_The_Guvnor said:
Werewolf said:
Sandy_The_Guvnor said:
jack-daniels said:
Gundulph said:
Not sure werewolf... I thought he was Ex Para Regt? anyone here on ARRSE know him when he was in? he must have been an animal on the log runs/stretcher races/tabs etc.! 8O that press ups on the back of the hands looks like it would hurt!
I know a few who do, believe he was 2 Para but got into a spot of bother.
Yeah he was 2 Para and he spent more time in the digger and he was the provos worst nightmare.
How long was he in 2 Para, Sandy?

3 years
Thanks.
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
chocolate_frog The NAAFI Bar 48
jest265 The NAAFI Bar 37
Harry_Boomers The NAAFI Bar 8

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top