• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Purdey Damascus Pocket Knife

I'm looking to buy a Purdey Damascus Pocket Knife, but can't find it for sale on the Purdey website. I'm probably missing the obvious but if anyone can point me towards it....

I have found it for sale on other websites but not Purdeys and I'd like to do a price comparison before buying.

Thanks in advance.

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
What size do you want, what material for the handle and what pattern of damascus.

Edited to add: I'll give the IT lady a slap for not updating the website.

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Ah, nice choice, I have one too! That particular model only comes with that pattern Damascus and only in that size. The newer ones aren't folding knives and come in three sizes with a variety of handle and steel options, check your PMs, I've sent you the number of a man who can help.

Latest Threads