• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Puppy

Evening :D

I'm looking for a puppy, preferably a friendly, small breed, for my daughters (4 & 10).
Dont really want to pay too much if i'm honest( :wink: ), in fact would rather not pay anything!! Lets look at it as animal welfare/kindness/re-homing etc.

Joking aside, loving and caring home guaranteed! ( knowing my nippers, the lucky pooch will die of too much love).
Any help appreciated.

Feel free to PM with any offers.

Edited to add- Im in Surrey, so not too far eh? :wink: ('Kinell, im a tight arrse)

ugly

LE
There are plenty of rescue centres looking after dogs, I recommend a small terrier breed if you want it to stay looking like a puppy forever, whatever you do dont get a puppy! Get something that is a year or 2 old!

B

Biscuits_AB

ugly said:
There are plenty of rescue centres looking after dogs, I recommend a small terrier breed if you want it to stay looking like a puppy forever, whatever you do dont get a puppy! Get something that is a year or 2 old!
Ignore Ugly mate, just get the kids a puppy. You can bin it after Christmas.