Puppies

Discussion in 'ARRSE Social, Events & Networking' started by Clubby85, Jan 20, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ok,

Me and the missus are looking for two puppies. We live in Germany and can't seem to find any around the place.

Mainly looking for retrievers, huskies, labs. But haven't got much of a choice at the moment.

How do we go about finding puppies?

Clubby85

2. Try the local vets.They should be able to give you contact numbers for breeders.

3. I've got a couple of seal pups, very cuddly and loving.

Will be almost a shame to drag them in the street and club them

4. There used to be a civi British run kennels in the Fallingbostel area. Might be worth a look.

5. Clubby,

Check PM's in a cpl of mins.

JW.

6. As a KC registered breeder I would urge you not to get 2 puppies at the same time. Leave a year or so between.

7. Try your local Tierheim. (animal shelter)

Just look in the phone book.
    They are always looking for good homes for pets.

8. Hey,

Thanks ladies and germs.

We found lots of breeders around the area thanks.....

We will be getting a Collie (Lassie type, for the missus) and a alsation pup mid march.

Lovin it lovin it.

Cheers,

Clubby

9. try DHD24 very good free ads german website, look in your local area. alternatly you can pick up from Uk and bring staright to germany with no quarantine, just have to get the dog sorted and rabies etc to go back to uk.

10. Norway this year then? CLICKY

11. Why? I got two bitches from the same litter just before Xmas, now 15 weeks old, they're brilliant together. Twice as destructive, but that's my fault not their's.

12. We are on to the second page of a thread on ARRSE about puppies and no-one has posted a picture of a bird with large t1ts. This along with all the gay banter flying around here is getting me worried.

[​IMG]