Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by B_AND_T, Feb 24, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Pup, just heard your not to well. Get well soon mate
  2. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Aye,Get well soon pup,
    We'll send MDN round to give you a bed bath.....
    He'd like that..
  3. Pup best wishes mate hope your back to normal in no time :thumright:
  4. Get out of bed, you lazy sod - it's just a hang-over!

All the best... ;)
  5. thanks folks ..feeling a bit better today, have slept scince yesterday lunch time,,after -infusion,injections,tablets..still feel as giddy as hell now know why i didnt join the navy,,,doc said it was a prob wih my inner ears,,,after the flu i had,,,going back to work too soon,,,bang..the ground came up to meet me..bit scary not being able to stand up...even when pissed i can still balence,,,hope to be back to being an arrse next week,,,thanks,pup green
  6. Mate,You seem to be doing ok at the moment :winkrazz:

D x
  7. thanks im trying...
  8. Mate,Think you are feeling MUCH better.You will go blind!

D x
  9. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Try a bottle of whisky, that will counter the balance problem (maybe) :clown:

Get well soon, it is a horrible feeling when you lose your balance - especially when sober!
  10. I always thought your unbalanced posts indicated mental trauma not physical! Get well soon. By the way, while you were unconscious...yes, the ambulancemen did dry bum you.
  11. Thats a shocking post that is!!!

couldnt they have used that gel that they smear on your chest...cold but niiiiiiiice!!... before kick starting your ticker from the ambulance battery?
  12. Gosh..what a strange thread....I have just hit my thumb with a hammer, accidently of course...look forward to reading all of the get well messages!
  13. just like to say im not dead yet ok,,,, feeling giddy still but im breathing there fore i think im alive,,,just
  14. are you sure it was your thumb? there's less drastic ways for penis enlargement you know?

He's obviously a valued contributer here on these hallowed pages and as such deserves the odd pick up every now and then (never heard of him myself before blundering onto this thread but there you go!!)
  15. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Lots of symp for you trelawney - but the last line of your signature says it all :headbang: