Pup Green

T_Rex

War Hero
#1
Pup,
nice to see your still about, no doubt still in Germany with the SS, give Sylvie my love too, still collecting SS daggers and the like I expect, thats a silly question. I didnt drink that much red wine not that I can remember. Your not still in F-ingB R U.
 
#2
T_Rex said:
Pup,
nice to see your still about, no doubt still in Germany with the SS, give Sylvie my love too, still collecting SS daggers and the like I expect, thats a silly question. I didnt drink that much red wine not that I can remember. Your not still in F-ingB R U.
its not called the ss these days its the germany guard service...
same sort of thing smaller gas bill--nice to hear from you . not many daggers these days only the ones s54 sticks in my back ...the twaaaaaaat. all best you old fart i miss your company ....or should that be squadron......
 
#3
Ah you two soppy old farts! How good to see that after all the banter that goes on in the end it just goes to show that a Tankie is a Tankie is a Tankie. Fear Naught all those that wear the black uniform.
 
#6
huntsman05 said:
Ah you two soppy old farts! How good to see that after all the banter that goes on in the end it just goes to show that a Tankie is a Tankie is a Tankie. Fear Naught all those that wear the black uniform.
Except twaatttttts who cast dispersions upon the gene pool in the Duchy of Cornwall.....So**es you are a git :D
 
#9
trelawney said:
huntsman05 said:
Ah you two soppy old farts! How good to see that after all the banter that goes on in the end it just goes to show that a Tankie is a Tankie is a Tankie. Fear Naught all those that wear the black uniform.
Except twaatttttts who cast dispersions upon the gene pool in the Duchy of Cornwall.....So**es you are a git :D
I thought you might like that one W***. How are you mate?. I understand from S54 that you are quite close to my loc. Is that correct?. If so PM me with your contact details. :D
 

Similar threads


Latest Threads

Top