Punish or not?

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by 2brite2commission, Mar 23, 2010.

1. Hanging

2. Life

3. >= 15 Years

4. 1-5 Years

5. Holiday due to background of broken home

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just thought I would share this and see if we can predict the sentence.
    Nicholas Gwilliam
  2. msr

msr LE

£150 fine and 100 hours community service following a plea by his lawyer that he had a difficult childhood, was suffering personal problems at home at the time and knows that his over-reliance on alcohol was a contribting factor and he is seeking help for this addiction.

Cynical? Moi?

3. Six months probation and an 'Anger Management Programme'
    With compensation for his bruised fist :x
  4. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Just out of interest does anyone know what prompted the attack?

The papers appear to have left out that part. While I am by no means saying hitting an old fella is good form, I find it hard to believe this bloke just wandered up and lamped him unprovoked.
  5. Good on him, pensioners are f*cking lethal, one felled me with a piece of timber when I was 10, the humourless c*nt took umbrage at me throwing crab apples at his back window and wrapped the wood round my head then followed it up with a whack on my knee
  6. Maybe you could slip him a fiver to sort your miserable neighbour out Ravers :D
  7. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

I would but Gloucester is a bit far. I would have to pay his expenses as well.

I'm thinking a black fellow from South of the river might have a better effect on the old cow.
  8. Apparently the old geezer splashed blood on thugs trainers so the judge'll probably award compo to the thug.
  9. The possibility of public impailment such as Vlad Drac used to do could work. You could have funfair rides and burger wagons and you would probably only have to do it a couple of times anyway.

Start with bent politico's so that no-one of any consequence gets hurt, after seeing that even ferral scum would get the hint.
  10. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

His daughter said “We just hope he gets a proper sentence for what he has done.”

Dream on. I think that releasing him on bail pending sentence is indicative of how its going to go. I voted for 15 years above. He could quite easily have killed the old boy perhaps he should get life.
  11. WTF is this country coming to? Hanging's too good for this kunt. Life would cost you and me far too much money but he'd be out in 12. 15 years would see him on the streets again by 2019 so the only thing left is a holiday home (preferably max security with the keys to his suite lost). Then big Blodwyn could visit him every night and make him his bum bitch.