Puncture proofing tyres

Does anyone know the name of the compounds that are "poured" into tyres that mend punctures before it all becomes a drama?

I don't mean things like Tyre Weld that are used to re-inflate a punctured tyre


Can it be used on both tubed and tubeless?
Flat free washes out with water, not sure if it can be used with tubeless, don't see why not.

I did a wheel barrow tyre which had loads of splits due to age, new inner tube was £8.00 so decided to use what was left out of a bottle after I did my caravans tyres, the wheel barrow tyre has stayed inflated and hasn't lost any pressure since doing it two months ago.

Similar threads

Latest Threads