Punching the Prime Minister.

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by SKJOLD, Mar 6, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A serious question, so hence not in the NAAFI.

If I was to Punch the Pime Minister firmly and squarely on the nose. Would I be convicted for premeditated assault or hung from the yard arm, after being tried under some archaic law.

Its a serious question ladies and gents. No Im not planning anything.

2. I believe you would get GBH, as your mitigating circumstaces would reduce the severity of the crime.

(You would also get an ARRSE medal)
  3. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

Ermhum.......... :)
  4. You might also get a 9 milly hole to the head as out glorious leader has armed protection officers at his beck and call (can't understand why he would ever need them....)
  5. Try the Deputy Prime Minister instead (if you can track him down to his country house).

He might even give you a bit of a scrap.
  6. Would you be charged with trying to prevent the perversion of justice?
  7. Albeit too late.
  8. Gremlin

I doubt there would be any scraps left after two-bellies has finished wiping the plate clean!

And his right hook was nowhere near as good as it was made out to be.
  9. In uniform it would probably classed as assaulting an officer as he is the Queen’s minister whether we like it or not.
  10. Why would you punch him when shite splatters!!!!!
  11. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Conspiracy. A lovely by-way of English law. It is (I think?) the only case where the onus is on you to prove your innocence, rather than being innocent until proved guilty.

Conspiracy to murder (plenty people been killed by one punch)
    Conspiracy to commit treason
    Conspiracy to waste police time
    Conspiracy to get onto Richard & Judy
  12. Is there such an offence as "asaulting an officer"? And how do you define officer?
  13. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

I'd say that if you fancied your chances of getting past the armed protection by being unarmed yourself (do it naked), you'd simply get a GBH.

You could indeed plead mitigating circumstances on the basis of any number of 10,000 reasons why he's fcuked your life up.

You wouldn't be on the new years honours list however well deserved as you can't get on with a conviction, but you would still be the hero of the people.

Prescott was not defending himself when he lashed out and punched that bloke, but he still got away with it.
  14. Gremlin

And there, Gentlemen, is the perfect, nay DS, solution. All you have to do is manage to get The Rt Hon Anthony Blair MP PC etc to chuck a small barn egg at you, and you can thump him back!!!!!!
  15. Dear Queen
    Please could you fix it for me to punch the shiite out of your Prime Minister Tony Blair. We are all aware you think he is a slimy worm as well so I would be willing to put the boot in a couple of times on your behalf.

I remain your loyal subject

Enough of us send the above letter and perhaps she just might!