Punchable faces.

I am a mild-mannered Artificer in my late thirties, but recently I have started to notice that there are some faces that just seem made to be punched, top of the list being Labour toady John Birt:

This is by no means the best photo, there is one the papers use a lot that just screams "Place a tire full of petrol over me and torch it."

Ai, ai, ai, that face. Such a face.
If he ever went to prison, the other Lags would call him Abigail, and he would earn ciggies and sweeties money by giving out noshes in the laundery block... :)

B

Biscuits_AB

There's a few in my unit whose faces I'd never get fed up punching. I'd even come in at the weekends to punch them.

bernoulli said:
I am a mild-mannered Artificer in my late thirties, but recently I have started to notice that there are some faces that just seem made to be punched, top of the list being Labour toady John Birt:

This is by no means the best photo, there is one the papers use a lot that just screams "Place a tire full of petrol over me and torch it."
Smack it with

Take your "PICK" :lol:

firestarter said:
bernoulli said:

Smack it with

I think you could get more power with the one on the right. Its a wee bit smaller and that pointy bit at the front could come in handy.

Mandelswine, Jonathan Ross, TCB, TCH, Cherie ****ing Bliar, and this cnut... especially this cnut. :evil:

Attachments

He's that chav wakner who won the Lottery a few years back.

He's been in and out of gaol since for all sorts of things. Drugs, cars, assault, etc.

Protozoa have more intelligence than this fu ckwit.

B

Biscuits_AB

firestarter said:
bernoulli said:

Smack it with

Just ask any of the Green Jackets on the site how to use it.

For starters, a target rich environment. What's the idea behind this thread Bernoulli? Mass Grave part two? :twisted:

Biscuits_AB said:
Just ask any of the Green Jackets on the site how to use it.
Mister_Angry marches smartly up at 140 paces to the minute, left arm swings front and rear to waiste hight. Shovel held 'at the trail' horizontal in right hand.

Pulls feet in then stands at ease in one swift movement.

'Staaand Ready'! (braces) 'Roooooyyyyaaaalll Greeeeen JACKETs'! (to attention)

'As on Cypruuuuus, SWING SHOVEL'!!!!

Yuft Hut Yuft Hut Yuft Hut YAAAFFFF!!!!

(Proceeds to swing shovel round head at exactly marching pace) :twisted: :wink:

Where do you start?

Here, obviously:

Three in one:

And of course the deeply disagreeable 'Orange' Adam Ingram, whose face is flabby but very punchable:

Punch me again!:

Seadog said:

For starters, a target rich environment. What's the idea behind this thread Bernoulli? Mass Grave part two? :twisted:
This isn't about objectionable people per se, but about objectionable people who happen to have highly slappable grids.
I used J Birt as an example because he has a smug, prissy, pussy-kissing little mouth and a fat jawline. And he is a knob.
Both the Gallagher brothers out of Oasis are another good example.

I like this thread!

Professor Sir Laurence Freedman, who not only wrote a Bliar-sponsored book which apparently propounds that the Argies are right in re the Falklands, but also has a face that begs for a fist in it:

Ivor Caplin, who has retired from politics in order to spend more time as my punchbag (actually, that's a lie, but Ivor's no stranger to those, is he?):

How could we leave out Piers Moron, who has been proven punchable by J Clarkson Esq.:

And on the receiving end for a change:

I think these all fit Bernie's criteria...

On my last ship we had a punch-bag hanging up over the quarterdeck. Various wags had drawn the faces of the ship's Heads of Department on the bag. I found it highly therapeutic to spend part of the Dogs leathering the sh+t out of the XO, or whoever.. :)

Form a queue behind the citizens of Edinburgh.