Punchable faces.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by bernoulli, Jun 19, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I am a mild-mannered Artificer in my late thirties, but recently I have started to notice that there are some faces that just seem made to be punched, top of the list being Labour toady John Birt:

[​IMG]

This is by no means the best photo, there is one the papers use a lot that just screams "Place a tire full of petrol over me and torch it."

Ai, ai, ai, that face. Such a face.
    If he ever went to prison, the other Lags would call him Abigail, and he would earn ciggies and sweeties money by giving out noshes in the laundery block... :)

2. cpunk

cpunk LE Moderator

How come he only has one ear? Is he a deserter from the Iraqi Army?

3. There's a few in my unit whose faces I'd never get fed up punching. I'd even come in at the weekends to punch them.

4. Smack it with[​IMG]

Take your "PICK" :lol:

5. I think you could get more power with the one on the right. Its a wee bit smaller and that pointy bit at the front could come in handy.

6. [​IMG]

Jab? Cross? Nope - the full forearm smash for Mr Woss I think ...

7. Mandelswine, Jonathan Ross, TCB, TCH, Cherie ****ing Bliar, and this cnut... especially this cnut. :evil:

Attached Files:

• wnkr.jpg
      File size:
      5.8 KB
      Views:
  8. which is who exactly?.......... :?:

9. He's that chav wakner who won the Lottery a few years back.

He's been in and out of gaol since for all sorts of things. Drugs, cars, assault, etc.

Protozoa have more intelligence than this fu ckwit.

10. Just ask any of the Green Jackets on the site how to use it.

11. [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

For starters, a target rich environment. What's the idea behind this thread Bernoulli? Mass Grave part two? :twisted:

12. Mister_Angry marches smartly up at 140 paces to the minute, left arm swings front and rear to waiste hight. Shovel held 'at the trail' horizontal in right hand.

Pulls feet in then stands at ease in one swift movement.

'Staaand Ready'! (braces) 'Roooooyyyyaaaalll Greeeeen JACKETs'! (to attention)

'As on Cypruuuuus, SWING SHOVEL'!!!!

Yuft Hut Yuft Hut Yuft Hut YAAAFFFF!!!!

(Proceeds to swing shovel round head at exactly marching pace) :twisted: :wink:

13. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

Where do you start?

Here, obviously:
    [​IMG]

Three in one:
    [​IMG]

And of course the deeply disagreeable 'Orange' Adam Ingram, whose face is flabby but very punchable:
    [​IMG]

Punch me again!:
    [​IMG]

14. [​IMG]

Any one for 'happy slapping'?

15. Beat me to it VB!