Punch up in dressing room Man v Liverpool

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by tuffy52, Feb 11, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. It seems there has been a punch up between players in the dressing rooms at half time and the police had to break it up......

From the BBC...

There was trouble in the tunnel at half-time too, according to Sky Sports. Patrice Evra tried to speak to Luis Suarez but Martin Skrtel got involved and the incident escalated. There was a scrum involving several players, stewards and the police and it took both teams about five minutes to get into the dressing rooms.

2. Mean while Rooney picked their pockets

• Like Like x 3
  3. Wordsmith

Wordsmith LE Book Reviewer

1) According to Alex Ferguson, it'll all be the other sides fault - and the referee must have been blind.

2) I'll bet Kenny Dalglish does a mean Glasgow kiss.

Wordsmith

• Like Like x 2
  4. If the police were there I'd imagine some arrests were made :)

5. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

Report Suarez refused to shake Evra's hand.

6. Errant nonsense. A scrum is for real men. I'd imagine this 'fracas' involved gay slaps and players dropping to the floor and writhing in self pity while casting an eye around to see if the ref is looking.

Homos. All of them.

• Like Like x 13
  7. I bet he refused because Evra was black, the racist cunt.

• Like Like x 2
  8. the_boy_syrup

I would love it if during a match one of the so called hardmen was polaxed good and proper.
    Never mind getting sent of for violent contact just for putting your forehead on his.
    Give him a nose shattering proper headbutt then follow it up with studs across the face when he goes down.
    High up my list would be Barton, (twitter that ya cunt)Bellamy plus Rooney as a contender.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Who gives a fuck?

Remember when Bridge wouldn't shake Terry's hand after he found out he was doing his other half?

As usual it's handbags, get on with the game FFS.

10. Handbags over nothing. But Manchester United retaliated by scoring 2 quick goals in the second half.

Sent from my brain using my ARRSE.

11. They are fighting it out to see who is going to be Man City's number 1 and number 2 bitch.

• Like Like x 1
  12. I love it when spics racially abuse koons, it's like when a catholic priest argues with an Iman as to which faith's clergy are the bigest touchers of little boys' bottoms.

• Like Like x 4
  13. the_boy_syrup

Fergie has described Suarez as a disgrace to Liverpool Football Club.

King Kenny will be dragging the t shirt machine out again.

14. Handbag Swinging Faggots the lot of them - roll on 5.00pm!