• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Punch Bag & Stand

#1
Thinking of adding one to my training at home but im not sure what size/weight bag would do for me. There is a 4ft, 25kg bag for £33 but not sure if that is too light or not. Any ideas?

It would have to be on a boxing stand too if that matters.

Im 6 2", 205lbs.


I already jog most days & have a decent multigym, this is just to break it up a bit and get the aggression out.
 
#2
I have a bag and gloves you can have for £75 - just give the dosh to Holidays4heroes.

It's a lump of a bag, it is a Pro-Box and the gloves are Gold Gym 16oz.

Far too old for the game now.
 
#3
There is no stand, I used to hang the bag down on a rope from the top bannister of the stairs. If you don't want it I am willing to sell to anyone for the charity.
 
#5
carlbcfc said:
Thinking of adding one to my training at home but im not sure what size/weight bag would do for me. There is a 4ft, 25kg bag for £33 but not sure if that is too light or not. Any ideas?

It would have to be on a boxing stand too if that matters.

Im 6 2", 205lbs.


I already jog most days & have a decent multigym, this is just to break it up a bit and get the aggression out.
How about "Bob" or "Big Bob"? These bags are shaped like a human head and torso(Big Bob has half-legs as well so you can practice Thai Kicks). They are free standing; just fill the stand with sand or water.

More fun than normal Heavy Bags. :wink:
 
#7
Werewolf said:
carlbcfc said:
Thinking of adding one to my training at home but im not sure what size/weight bag would do for me. There is a 4ft, 25kg bag for £33 but not sure if that is too light or not. Any ideas?

It would have to be on a boxing stand too if that matters.

Im 6 2", 205lbs.


I already jog most days & have a decent multigym, this is just to break it up a bit and get the aggression out.
How about "Bob" or "Big Bob"? These bags are shaped like a human head and torso(Big Bob has half-legs as well so you can practice Thai Kicks). They are free standing; just fill the stand with sand or water.

More fun than normal Heavy Bags. :wink:
Try a speed ball for fun.
 
B

Biscuits_AB

Guest
#9
carlbcfc said:
Thinking of adding one to my training at home but im not sure what size/weight bag would do for me. There is a 4ft, 25kg bag for £33 but not sure if that is too light or not. Any ideas?

It would have to be on a boxing stand too if that matters.

Im 6 2", 205lbs.


I already jog most days & have a decent multigym, this is just to break it up a bit and get the aggression out.
Haven't you tried just punching your wife? Save yourself £33 and get the deep seated joy of hearing someone try to scream without teeth.
 
#10
You get what you pay for, mate. That looks like a mid-range price, solid piece of kit. Nothing flashy but if you want a basic workout, that should do you.
 
#12
Werewolf said:
You get what you pay for, mate. That looks like a mid-range price, solid piece of kit. Nothing flashy but if you want a basic workout, that should do you.
I just want something to smash for 30 mins per day to add to my running & weights. You think its a good addition for £130?
 

Latest Threads

New Posts