Pun VC hospitalised

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Psypher, Aug 4, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I've just heard that Pun VC is currently hospitalised after collapsing at home on Friday. He is still in the ICU and not in good shape at the moment.

Kieran of Howe & Co asked me to inform fellow Arrsers and says he will update us when he knows more about his condition.

Wishing you a speedy recovery sir.

2. Sorry to hear this, hope Mr Pun VC is getting the best of care.

3. I hope he's alright. Best wishes and safe recovery....

4. Kieran and some others from Howe and Co saw Mr. Pun this evening and whilst he is in ICU and in a critical condition, the medics say that he is still showing reserves of strength. Apparently the medical staff all know who he is and what he's done and he is being given the very best of care.

I've asked Kieran to pass onto Mr. Pun, his family and friends that they are all in our thoughts and prayers at this time.

5. Get well soon Sir.

6. in my thoughts Sir, get well soon.

7. Best wishes!

(Is this the crazy blighter who charged a load of machine guns and lived to tell the tail?)

8. Best wishes and a speedy recovery Sir.

9. My very sincere best wishes to Pun VC and my prayers for the staff working so hard on him.

10. I tend not to post on threads such as these, but this chap is an exception.

Chin up mucker, the fights not done yet.

11. get well soon sir

12. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Get well soon Sir,
    You are in our thoughts.
    Spike

13. Thinking of you Sir. Get well soon.

14. blue-sophist

blue-sophist LE Good Egg (charities)

To your 100th birthday, Pun Sahib.

15. My thoughts and prayers for this great mans recovery

WW