• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Pun VC hospitalised

I've just heard that Pun VC is currently hospitalised after collapsing at home on Friday. He is still in the ICU and not in good shape at the moment.

Kieran of Howe & Co asked me to inform fellow Arrsers and says he will update us when he knows more about his condition.

Wishing you a speedy recovery sir.

I hope he's alright. Best wishes and safe recovery....

Kieran and some others from Howe and Co saw Mr. Pun this evening and whilst he is in ICU and in a critical condition, the medics say that he is still showing reserves of strength. Apparently the medical staff all know who he is and what he's done and he is being given the very best of care.

I've asked Kieran to pass onto Mr. Pun, his family and friends that they are all in our thoughts and prayers at this time.

Best wishes and a speedy recovery Sir.

My very sincere best wishes to Pun VC and my prayers for the staff working so hard on him.

I tend not to post on threads such as these, but this chap is an exception.

Chin up mucker, the fights not done yet.

My thoughts and prayers for this great mans recovery

WW

could some one at least bring him his VC from the museum

Get well soon Sir.

DozyBint said:
Kieran and some others from Howe and Co saw Mr. Pun this evening and whilst he is in ICU and in a critical condition, the medics say that he is still showing reserves of strength.
Good. Ayo Ghurkali!

DozyBint said:
Apparently the medical staff all know who he is and what he's done and he is being given the very best of care.
Better.