• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Pun VC / Ghurka Memorial Service tomorrow

For ARRSERs who may like to attend there will be a memorial service tomorrow for our Ghurkas at the Ghurka Memorial in Whitehall, London.

Pun VC is scheduled to attend and will be saying a few words.

Tentative Programme:

November 24, 2007
Site of the Ghurka Statue, Whitehall, London

1. 11:00-12:00 Arrival
2. 12:00-12:10 Laying wreath at Ghurka Memorial by Pun VC, dignitaries and representatives
3. 12:10-12:15 Ghurka band music
4. 12:15-12:30 Memorial remarks
5. 12:33-12:55 Remarks by Pun VC and others
6. 12:55-13:00 End of programme with announcements

All ARRSERs welcome!

PsyWar.Org said:
You're welcome 455WG.

Did anyone else make it to the event yesterday?
Not me. Too little notice I am afraid. Thanks for posting the pics though. I had the news on quite a lot yesterday but saw no coverage.

Perturbed said:
PsyWar.Org said:
You're welcome 455WG.

Did anyone else make it to the event yesterday?
Not me. Too little notice I am afraid. Thanks for posting the pics though. I had the news on quite a lot yesterday but saw no coverage.
Apologies for the lack of notice, I was under the impression the event had been cancelled but then found out the day before it was still happening.

I believe there is another, larger, public gathering with Pun VC planned for early next year.

Latest Threads