Pulling out before ADSC

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by Harry!, Oct 19, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I was wondering if I pull out before ADSC if I would be allowed to reapply at a later date... I still want to go in Army, but I think I should finish end of my college course before I enroll, can I do this now ?
  2. I withdrew my application at the ADSC stage a few years ago and have just reapplied now. However "your recruiter is the best port of call for this" is going to be the answer most here will give you. Finishing college and getting the quals from it is never a bad idea.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. There is NO obligation to join throughout the process and your better off at this stage realising that your not ready yet. Just go and speak to your Recruiter who will withdraw your application for now and in a year or two when ready will have to do the NEW Process. i would much rather have someone like you who realises before going through selection and take up a start date than someone who DAOR's week 4-8 ...so good luck at college and look at re starting your application when you think your ready.