Pull your trousers up!!!!!!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by foodie, Aug 22, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Is anyone esle sick of seeing these retards walking around with the trousers/jeans practically round thier knees! Luckily the other day I was witness to divine retribution. Young lad walking down the highstreet with his jeans so low down it was obscene, until they fell down completley to his ankles and he went face first into the pavement! Luckily for him Jarrod wasn't around!

Someone really needs to tell them that it started in american prison where inmates who wanted to advertise themselves for a bit of soap dropping action showed as much pants/arse as they could! It basically screams come and kick my backdoors in!

Attached Files:

2. Jarrod's not.
  3. Its come in handy at work a couple of times, Young mongs trousers hanging down trying to do a runner with stock and trip themselves up.
  4. Nice story but it's a myth, this happens in prisons because they aren't allowed belts. It's a good look.
    There's one I observed recently.
  5. Grab the waistband of the trousers.

Pull trousers up.

Secure with a large, heavy duty staple or two fired from a heavy duty staple gun.
  6. I'd prefer to use one of these!

Attached Files:

7. I think they look like utter mongs. I also hope they fall down a manhole. All of them.
    • Like Like x 2
  8. I got my youngest daughter's boyfriend a pair of pants that said bum chums on the waistband, his trousers are back to normal now.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. You buy your daughter's boyfriend underwear.

You homo.
    • Like Like x 3
  10. Whats missing in todays society is a healthy dose of pointing and laughing.

It should be mandatory to point and laugh and people such as these, along with punks, facial piercings, fat people and other wierdos.

Perhaps not people with facial tattoos though as they tend to be mentally unbalanced and should be locked away for their own safety any way.
    • Like Like x 2
  11. and all this from the generation that brought us the new romantics.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. weight.jpg
    • Like Like x 4