• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

PULHHEEMS

Should be the same for regular soldiers, PULHEEMS are conducted by MO at the intervals detailed below:

1. On screening medical before enlisting

2. Once you reach your thirtieth birthday

3. Every five years thereafter.

da_vinci said:
Should be the same for regular soldiers, PULHEEMS are conducted by MO at the intervals detailed below:

1. On screening medical before enlisting

2. Once you reach your thirtieth birthday

3. Every five years thereafter.
Thanks for the quick answer, i have been told mine ran out last year but have a bit of paper in front of me done in 2007.

Cheers

There's a few more (pertaining to end of FTRS/mob service etc) but these are the most relevant;

Annually when not FD.

Within 8 weeks of following birthdays - 30, 350 40, 45, 50 and 2 yearly afterwards.

TA Re-engagement - when you apply to re-engage you are to be medically examined only if the CO demands and if the first two points are not fufilled (speaky engleesh?)

I believe you used to have to have a medical every time you re-engaged (ie used to be every 3 or 4 years) however with the introduction of the new procedures for Gp A engagements that was dropped to be more in line with the regs (to save medical cash no doubt!)

H

Hedphelym

Physique, Upper limbs, Locomotion, Hearing left side, Hearing right side, Eyesight left eye, eysight right eye, Mental state, emotional stableness.

Jesus, it almost felt like I was resitting a Science test for a minute there.

Latest Threads