PULHHEEMS

Should be the same for regular soldiers, PULHEEMS are conducted by MO at the intervals detailed below:

1. On screening medical before enlisting

2. Once you reach your thirtieth birthday

3. Every five years thereafter.

da_vinci said:
Should be the same for regular soldiers, PULHEEMS are conducted by MO at the intervals detailed below:

1. On screening medical before enlisting

2. Once you reach your thirtieth birthday

3. Every five years thereafter.
Thanks for the quick answer, i have been told mine ran out last year but have a bit of paper in front of me done in 2007.

Cheers

There's a few more (pertaining to end of FTRS/mob service etc) but these are the most relevant;

Annually when not FD.

Within 8 weeks of following birthdays - 30, 350 40, 45, 50 and 2 yearly afterwards.

TA Re-engagement - when you apply to re-engage you are to be medically examined only if the CO demands and if the first two points are not fufilled (speaky engleesh?)

I believe you used to have to have a medical every time you re-engaged (ie used to be every 3 or 4 years) however with the introduction of the new procedures for Gp A engagements that was dropped to be more in line with the regs (to save medical cash no doubt!)

Just out of curiosity,remind me what it stands for.

H

Hedphelym

Physique, Upper limbs, Locomotion, Hearing left side, Hearing right side, Eyesight left eye, eysight right eye, Mental state, emotional stableness.

Jesus, it almost felt like I was resitting a Science test for a minute there.