• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Pugachevc cobra

Does anyone have videos of this awsome manouvre.I've been told it serves no purpose in combat other than to intimidate your opponent with your flying skills.Any thoughts?

Cheers.

Try looking on www.alexisparkinn.com under Military then scroll down to Kobra!
The link is to some motel in Iowa.I dont see "MIlitary'' and certainly no kobra.Thanks though.

Thanks pal.

Still trying to figure out what battlefield use this manouvre has.Its seems to put an extaordinary amount of stress on the airframe.

Devil_Dog said:
Thanks pal.

Still trying to figure out what battlefield use this manouvre has.Its seems to put an extaordinary amount of stress on the airframe.
I think the idea was they thought the opposing pilot might be totaly shocked by the manouvre thinking :wtf: and lose his SA and then they would have the upper hand - or maybe I'm talking utter bollox!!!

The next thing that happens is Silsoe takes his top off, rubs Lurpak on his man boobs then starts playing netball with the Croydon Boy Scouts whilst a member of the Communards fiddles with his balls.