Puff! The Magic Warthog — In Action

Puff! The Magic Warthog, in Action!

Attachments

ugly

LE
Noisy feckers, kept me awake in 86 doing turns over our op at Thetford.

I assume the angry end is pointing at a British APC

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
The ugliest bird ever to fly, with the loudest and deadliest fart known to man. If it wasn't flown by spakkers, it would be rather better thought of too.

Much prefer Spectre.

shortfuse said:
oh...what are those orange panels?
What panels? They are confirmed as missile launchers.

Trip_Wire said:
Puff! The Magic Warthog, in Action!
Did you think it was a particularly impressive photo? Or that perhaps we'd never heard of the A-10 before?

Or maybe that we didn't know that google images exists?? ;)

Here's a pic of Trip_Wire in action :roll:

the_matelot said:
Here's a pic of Trip_Wire in action :roll:

You can almost hear him mumbling "The ride of the Valkyries" to himself ;)

du dudu duuuu duuuuuuu, du dudu duuu duuuuuuuu, du dudu duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!

smudge67:

As a matter of fact, I did think it was an impressive picture, how many does the RAF have? :?

Perhaps, if you people suppled your own CAS, we wouldn't have so many bitches about ours from you people! :roll:

the_matelot:

I though the picture you posted looked more like you and smudge67, doing your thing together.

Trip_Wire said:
smudge67:

As a matter of fact, I did think it was an impressive picture, how many does the RAF have? :?

Perhaps, if you people suppled your own CAS, we wouldn't have so many bitches about ours from you people! :roll:

the_matelot:

I though the picture you posted looked more like you and smudge67, doing your thing together.
if we did have more planes you'd only end up shooting them down yourselves.

ugly

LE
When the A10 was new we had Buccaneer and Tornado to do that job, tank killing wasnt a crab air item. If the Yanks kept in their own TAOR then perhaps they wouldnt mistake marker panels for rockets but hey ho here we go. We do kill a few of our own but at least we are more open and honest about it than the septics!

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
T_W it's a good video, but decidedly ancient. Saw stuff like that on the Tactical Leadership Programme in the early 80s. Like the cannon though, managed to "aquire" a dummy round.

Trip_Wire said:
smudge67:

We'd love to but unfortunately we aren't a corrupt military democroship who exploit every country on the planet for our own gain. We don't make up reasons to increase our defence budget (mores the pity) by 'invading' countries, making up threats or generally pishing the rest of the world off to furnish the few billionaire leaders who own and run the market.

We've been there, done that. ;)

The-Lord-Flasheart:

Really! WTF are you doing in Iraq and Afghanistan? Yeah! I know blame it on your PM(s) :roll: :wink:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ThunderBox DIY 10
Speedy Old & Bold 128
BiscuitsAB Current Affairs, News and Analysis 53