Puff the Magic Dragon deployed in Somalia!

BiscuitsAB

LE
Breaking news a C130 gun ship has been deployed against Al-Qaedaa targets in Somalia! Probably with interesting effects!

In my opinion probably one of the most devastating weapons platforms ever created, would hate to be in its alledged 1Km kill zone or any where near it. Got to say when the yanks get it right, they really get it right. can you imagine the amount of scrap brass one of those things can generate?

I am going to be a co ck now (again) but puff the majic dragon was fitted to a DC3 Dakota.Its Spectre or the newer version called spooky thats in service . Yes I know i am a co ck

Methinks Uncle Sam may be a tadette more involved in recent shenanigans in Somalia than he's been letting on, what with the warships off the coast and all as well.

Yep i agree biccy , I am still a coc k . If that is deployed out there things must be pretty deep . The amount of times we have tried to get hold of one in Iraq and the yanks have said FO. I think in 4 years in Iraq the brits have had them 3 times.

paveway_3 said:
Yep i agree biccy , I am still a coc k . If that is deployed out there things must be pretty deep . The amount of times we have tried to get hold of one in Iraq and the yanks have said FO. I think in 4 years in Iraq the brits have had them 3 times.
Well I guess we could always ask Gordon if we could have one of our own? although apparently he isnt very happy with UK Armed forces a present, but thats ok because the feelings mutual and the guys a slack jawed knobber.

AndyPipkin said:
Methinks Uncle Sam may be a tadette more involved in recent shenanigans in Somalia than he's been letting on, what with the warships off the coast and all as well.
No she-ite sherlock, ever thought of applying for MI5?

tomahawk6 said:
More like AC-130U Spectre. Payback for the embassy bombings.
Yep. Now if we can only go after the Syrians for the Beirut bombing of our barracks, the circle of life would be complete.

Looks like the Ethiopians know how to run a war better than most (including us.) Barring IEDs in Addis Ababa, maybe we should consult them on how to win wars.

Devil_Dog said:
Looks like the Ethiopians know how to run a war better than most (including us.) Barring IEDs in Addis Ababa, maybe we should consult them on how to win wars.
Erm, do you really believe that it's the Ethiopians running the war? you need to get out more dog.

muzzleflash said:
Devil_Dog said:
Erm, do you really believe that it's the Ethiopians running the war? you need to get out more dog.
They are the boots on the ground. Aren't they?

muzzleflash said:
AndyPipkin said:
No she-ite sherlock, ever thought of applying for MI5?
Surely it would have to be MI6 as 5 only deal with situations internal to the UK but i get your point! And very succintly put I must add!