• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Public toilets

Last time I needed to go in Waterloo they were charging 20p to use the toilet!

I made sure I had a mahooosive shit and used loads of their bogroll to get my chocolate starfish all nice and clean.

No way was I taking a shit in the train toilet.

I cant remember the last time i saw a public khazi.

I assumed that's why Waitrose, Tesco, Starbucks, Costa and MacDonalds existed.

Communal wash facilites in Hoogly River, Kolkotta....

Oh, I was under the impression that those places were there for smackhead junkies to shoot up in?
I remember using the shítter in Morrisons Middlesbrough many years ago and thought the blue lighting was intended to be a stylish attempt at being cool.
Found out it was so the smackheads would have more trouble finding their veins.

No way was I taking a shit in the train toilet.
You know those trains which have bogs with quadrant shaped doors that motor open and shut? The ones that face directly into the carriage? They have an additional peril.

Mrs B was on a packed train when either through operator error or faulty switch said door opened to reveal some wretched woman sitting frozen with horror on the throne followed by some frantic button pressing.

The train arrived at Waterloo with her still inside, presumably unable to face her public.

You know those trains which have bogs with quadrant shaped doors that motor open and shut? The ones that face directly into the carriage? They have an additional peril.

Mrs B was on a packed train when either through operator error or faulty switch said door opened to reveal some wretched woman sitting frozen with horror on the throne followed by some frantic button pressing.

The train arrived at Waterloo with her still inside, presumably unable to face her public.

Mrs S works on the trains.
It's quite a common occurrence supposedly.
People assume that once the door is shut it's locked the train weight shifts and the door opens it's self back up.
I always double check since she told me.

Instructor on her training course used the example of the young lad cracking one out over his laptop as a cautionary tale

I remember using the shítter in Morrisons Middlesbrough many years ago and thought the blue lighting was intended to be a stylish attempt at being cool.
Ditto the library in Loughborough. Which says it all really.

Last time I used a public toilet there was a sign on the inside of the door that read PLEASE LEAVE THIS TOILET AS YOU EXPECT TO FIND IT! So before I left I spread shit over the walls , pissed on the floor, unraveled the bog roll and blocked toilet with it so it over flowed on flushing and scrawled loads of graffiti over the walls/door.
Well that's how I expected to find it.

Queensland police HQ in Brisbane has uv lights in the public bogs on the ground floor for just that reason.