Public Service Announcment

If you drive one of these:

DO NOTpull out into traffic in front of one of these:

Poor old guy, didn't even get a chance to squeel. And I feel sorry for the bus driver, it'll take him hours to get all the blood, skin, bone and hair out of the front grill.

Did it give you wood?

did you keep the parts to repair your very own septic mong bike?

Did you lick the road and rub yourself in the old timers entrails?

Did you follow the police car back to the victims house and mock his family and remind them to set one less place for dinner?

Here is the press report.

SPAM News 11/03/04. (Late edition)

A man driving a motorized scooter pulled out in front of a Greyhound bus today causing the bus to swerve violently hitting an elderly gentleman, who was killed outright.

The driver of the motorized scooter was identified only as Corporal (aged 105) said ‘I was just going back to work on my scooter after a boozy lunch and decided to play chicken with 33000 pounds of bus. I feel right sorry for the old geezer who got hit, hell he didn’t have time to squeel’

The bus driver said 'No digo el inglés, soy un ajeno ilegal'

The local Sherrif’s Department has charged Corporal with being p1ssed in charge of a veeeeeehickle

BlackHand said:
Here is the press report.

SPAM News 11/03/04. (Late edition)

A man driving a motorized scooter pulled out in front of a Greyhound bus today causing the bus to swerve violently hitting an elderly gentleman, who was killed outright.

The driver of the motorized scooter was identified only as Corporal (aged 105) said ‘I was just going back to work on my scooter after a boozy lunch and decided to play chicken with 33000 pounds of bus. I feel right sorry for the old geezer who got hit, hell he didn’t have time to squeel’

The bus driver said 'No digo el inglés, soy un ajeno ilegal'

The local Sherrif’s Department has charged Corporal with being p1ssed in charge of a veeeeeehickle
:lol: You found me out, Blackie! :lol:

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Corporal said:

Poor old guy, didn't even get a chance to squeel. And I feel sorry for the bus driver, it'll take him hours to get all the blood, skin, bone and hair out of the front grill.
You mean like a piggy Cpl ?

Hope your banjo wasn't damaged

:wink:

Cutaway said:
Corporal said:

You mean like a piggy Cpl ?

Hope your banjo wasn't damaged

:wink:
Banjo is fine, you poncey Welshman. :D

Latest Threads