Public Service Announcement-Poop Map for Visiting San Francisco

I posted this link in another thread but then thought it might be helpful in the event any ARRSERs are planning to visit the "fair" city of San Francisco. Due to the raging success of the "progressive" government there, there has been such an influx of new residents without benefit of indoor plumbing that the city is almost literally awash in human feces.

As a wonderful public service, a poop map is now available to help navigate in the city without stepping in a steaming pile of excrement. I assume that Google maps will soon be updated to include this vital information.

Last edited:
I thought it being San Francisco most of the residents like their poop shoot violated, rather than spending time on alfresco defecation

But I guess it takes all sorts

I wonder if San Francisco would be interested in twinning with a city or town in India, hey they already have something in common now.

I thought it being San Francisco most of the residents like their poop shoot violated, rather than spending time on alfresco defecation

But I guess it takes all sorts
Excellent riposte. ;-)

The Mrs was going there regularly to her former employers head office. First visit she stayed somewhere near fisherman’s wharf and thought it might be nice to go for evening walks and look at the tourist attractions.

The report was that the place was heaving with homeless, care in the community types, begging for money, or ciggy’s. She had to go to a Walgreens one evening and when she got in there she noticed that all the shelves had security doors over them to prevent shop lifting. Then if you want anything at all you have to get the assistant to get it out and take it to the counter. She also said that there was a peculiar smell in the air and initially thought it was a whiff from the ocean, nope, the stench of homeless people’s piss and shit.

From her second day in the city, and all subsequent visits, she started taking a taxi to and from the office even though it was less than half a mile away. Also staying in the hotel evenings unless out to a work dinner.

She has categorically stated that it is not a place she wants us to go to as tourists.

Last edited:
The Mrs was going there regularly to her former employers head office. First visit she stayed somewhere near fisherman’s wharf and thought it might be nice to go for evening walks and look at the tourist attractions.

The report was that the place was heaving with homeless, care in the community types, begging for money, or ciggy’s. She had to go to a Walgreens one evening and when she got in there she noticed that all the shelves had security doors over them to prevent shop lifting. Then if you want anything at all you have to get the assistant to get it out and take it to the counter. She also said that there was a peculiar smell in the air and initially thought it was a whiff from the ocean, nope, the stench of homeless people’s piss and shit.

From her second day in the city she started taking a taxi to and from the office even though it was less than half a mile away. Also staying in the hotel evenings unless out to a work dinner.

She has categorically stated that it is not a place she wants us to go to as tourists.
They still sell cigarettes in California?

From her second day in the city she started taking a taxi to and from the office even though it was less than half a mile away. Also staying in the hotel evenings unless out to a work dinner.

Sounds rather like Manchester, but with less shite

They still sell cigarettes in California?
Yeah but, the impression I get is that smokers might as well wear a sign saying ‘unclean’ whilst ringing a small bell to warn of their proximity.

Have you ever considered installing extra flush toilets and modern sewage systems instead, you dirty Yank cnuts?

Wow, easy fella, we might need their help very soon, when the French invade the channel islands, the Spanish have a go at Gibraltar, and the Argies have another crack at the title, as our military is now smaller than the Swiss national guard.

From her second day in the city, and all subsequent visits, she started taking a taxi to and from the office even though it was less than half a mile away. Also staying in the hotel evenings unless out to a work dinner.

I used to fly to San Fran on a regular basis on working trips. I never ventured from the hotel I was at near SFO airport into town. Glad I never did, reading this.

Shopped at the local mall and ate in the IHOP in San Bruno just north of the airport.

Then back to Asia and home.

I used to fly to San Fran on a regular basis on working trips. I never ventured from the hotel I was at near SFO airport into town. Glad I never did, reading this.

Shopped at the local mall and ate in the IHOP in San Bruno just north of the airport.

Then back to Asia and home.
Lots of US cities change dramatically after dark. During the day there are lot's of suit wearing yuppies and executive types wandering around making the place look respectable. The downside is that no one lives in the cities, they are effectively just daytime office parks. Then at night, whilst all the executives are in their nice homes in the suburbs, all the loon's come out wandering around the streets like something out of the walking dead - if the Mrs, or any of her staff, have late meetings/work in their Dallas office a security guard walks them back to their car, always.

Lots of US cities change dramatically after dark. During the day there are lot's of suit wearing yuppies and executive types wandering around making the place look respectable. The downside is that no one lives in the cities, they are effectively just daytime office parks. Then at night, whilst all the executives are in their nice homes in the suburbs, all the loon's come out wandering around the streets like something out of the walking dead - if the Mrs, or any of her staff, have late meetings/work in their Dallas office a security guard walks them back to their car, always.
As it is in just about every major city in the US, with perhaps Boston being an exception--at least 20 yrs ago it was. It is no coincidence that nearly all of these urban wastelands are run by progressivists who have made the vast public housing estates into virtual plantations where they keep their voter bases captive and uneducated, since they would lose them if they allowed them to be upwardly mobile.

Last edited:
So just like Croydon on a bigger scale then

As it is in just about every major city in the US, with perhaps Boston being an exception--at least 20 yrs ago it was. It is no coincidence that nearly all of these urban wastelands are run by progressivists who have made the vast public housing estates into virtual plantations where they keep their voter bases captive and uneducated, since they would lose them if they allowed them to be upwardly mobile.

I see what you did there.......

My recent trip to California. These were taken at that tourist mecca Venice Beach which is much used in telly and films.

If you go to Los Angeles in the city itself there are an estimated 4,500 homeless. They have more or less set up encampments on entire streets where there is a public health hazard due to the mounting rubbish and human waste that has accumulated. And, the City council is doing virtually nothing about it.

The problem is a carryover from the 2009 economic dip and also the fact that the year round good weather in Cali is more attractive than living up with @LJONESY .

My recent trip to California. These were taken at that tourist mecca Venice Beach which is much used in telly and films.

If you go to Los Angeles in the city itself there are an estimated 4,500 homeless. They have more or less set up encampments on entire streets where there is a public health hazard due to the mounting rubbish and human waste that has accumulated. And, the City council is doing virtually nothing about it.

The problem is a carryover from the 2009 economic dip and also the fact that the year round good weather in Cali is more attractive than living up with @LJONESY .
This sheds a bit more light on the problem underscoring the complexity of the reasons for it.

Notable in the article is this (that Redshift has yet to mention):

"When you factor in cost-of-living, California has the highest poverty rate in the nation and Los Angeles County has the highest poverty rate in the state."