Public Opinion Flip-Flops

You poms will start calling flip-flops thongs.
Thongs.
Aren't they those things females strap around their nether regions with a very small amount of material covering their growlers, and a piece of dental floss up the crack of their arses?

morsk

LE
Public opinion is that my toe nails shouldn’t be seen in flip flops.
Wear socks too then, Jeebus, do I have to give you tips on how to dress now?

morsk

LE
I only wear socks one at a time and it doesn’t go on my feet.
There's no shame in it mate. We couldn't afford gloves when I was a kid either.......

wokism is telling people how to think or you are wrong, they actively seek out injustice where there isn't any.

its why we aren't allowed to laugh at It aint half hot mum, Benny Hill or Little Britain anymore.

it's a means of quashing freedom of speech to enforce their view of civil rights which is something Martin Luther King and Emily Pankhurst would be horrified at.

we saw it best with brexit by far and that was the turning point I think when you must vote to remain or you are bigotted racist little englander.

the likes of Afua Hirsch and Rachel Johnson spouting their guff on the pledge because they are Black and female or Owen Jones and his my opinion counts more than yours because I'm gay.

if everyone has the right to be offended. then everyone must also have the right to be offensive.

but now we have the police more interested in thought crime than real crime because it looks good on twitter
Never a truer word said.

I doff my cap Sir.

When I first arrived in New Zealand, I walked into a bar, and stuck on the door was a sign saying

"No thongs"

I was extremely confused as to how the door staff could tell, and then mused if there was an elite VPL-assessment course the big maori bloke had gone on to check women's underwear whilst they were in the queue.

It wasn't until I'd been in country for a couple of days I learned what "thongs" were in this context...
Are you sure that was NZ and not Oz? When I did Long Look they were universally known as Jandals.

Are you sure that was NZ and not Oz? When I did Long Look they were universally known as Jandals.
never been to Oz.

It was a backpacker bar at the bottom of Auckland's CBD, down towards the marina.

Slime

LE
wokism is telling people how to think or you are wrong, they actively seek out injustice where there isn't any.

its why we aren't allowed to laugh at It aint half hot mum, Benny Hill or Little Britain anymore.

it's a means of quashing freedom of speech to enforce their view of civil rights which is something Martin Luther King and Emily Pankhurst would be horrified at.

we saw it best with brexit by far and that was the turning point I think when you must vote to remain or you are bigotted racist little englander.

the likes of Afua Hirsch and Rachel Johnson spouting their guff on the pledge because they are Black and female or Owen Jones and his my opinion counts more than yours because I'm gay.

if everyone has the right to be offended. then everyone must also have the right to be offensive.

but now we have the police more interested in thought crime than real crime because it looks good on twitter
With regard to Emmeline Pankhurst, she was a suffragette and not a suffragist so may have been quite happy to be telling people how or what to think.

The modern confusion between suffragettes and suffragists is perhaps a PC attempt to hide the differences between the two, or to hide the fact that at the time lots of men weren’t able to vote either.

I suspect that the average school kid may have no idea that women AND men were suffragists.

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
I am building a robot for a charity event, I want him to have a crate of beer, and ask the kids to pass it to him, even though a big sign says dont let him drink
I have been told that its not woke, as some kids will have alkie parents, as I am doing it for charity I have to listen and act on the advice, even though I am paying for all the materials, and spending weeks building it and scrounging stuff
my mate said stick labels on the beer bottles saying robot throat oil
so we are going to do that
5 year olds will get the joke surely, they see tom and jerry, punch and judy etc ,or is that banned now because it features a fat black lady shouting ??
he is also going to talk and interact with the kids, you can guess who is going to be behind his thought control !!!, although I will plead its a computer operated AI if it all goes tits up and being ancient have no control over Chinese freeware

I am building a robot for a charity event, I want him to have a crate of beer, and ask the kids to pass it to him, even though a big sign says dont let him drink
I have been told that its not woke, as some kids will have alkie parents, as I am doing it for charity I have to listen and act on the advice, even though I am paying for all the materials, and spending weeks building it and scrounging stuff
my mate said stick labels on the beer bottles saying robot throat oil
so we are going to do that
5 year olds will get the joke surely, they see tom and jerry, punch and judy etc ,or is that banned now because it features a fat black lady shouting ??
he is also going to talk and interact with the kids, you can guess who is going to be behind his thought control !!!, although I will plead its a computer operated AI if it all goes tits up and being ancient have no control over Chinese freeware
Please film this and post the good bits on here.

NO NO NO NO NO, Sandals, Jesus Creepers and Crocs all wearers of these abhorrent pieces of footwear should be flogged with stinging nettles and the bottoms of their feet beaten with rose thorns then dipped in vinegar.

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
Please film this and post the good bits on here.
I might do a video
I did one for the Tank, but the charity couldnt use it as I swore to much !!
my Brother is doing a Time Lapse video of the build, but since lockdown he cannot access the firms PC where he had just finished editing it in their time !!!!
I am hoping to use some voice changing software via a laptop, with a second monitor in his belly behind a screen to distort and age the image, and a camera and microphone in his nose, and a pair of mains powered speakers in his head with a sound reflecting board
it has to look like an early 1920s robot, not sure wether I will use steel ( secondhand) or build it in timber and cover it in ally paint or ally foil
hopefully non of the parents realise its me working the controls, as I can have a laugh with a few of the mums

Daxx

MIA
Book Reviewer
Dominic Cummings telling everyone not to visit relatives ESPECIALLY if showing C19 symptoms, then showing symptoms and visiting his relatives.

Thongs.
Aren't they those things females strap around their nether regions with a very small amount of material covering their growlers, and a piece of dental floss up the crack of their arses?
No. Apparently a thong is Australian casual business wear for men!

ColdWarWorrier

Old-Salt
Last summer I was at a daytime garden party at a friend’s large house. The whole of the rear garden had been designed and built for entertaining: decking, covered seating areas, pizza oven, barbecue area, fridges, salad bar, etc.

I got chatting to an old fella in his 90s. “This is all very impressive,” I said.

He replied: “I can’t get used to these modern ways. When I was young, you ate inside the house and went to the toilet outside.”

Latest Threads