Public Lavatories

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by vvaannmmaann, Aug 24, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Whilst in the local town this morning,I got caught short.I had to use a public facility.As my guts turned inside out,I started to wonder just what sort of diseases and infections I was leaving myself open to.
    Could I have caught something from one of these places?
  2. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

I find it's best to go and unleash my Bungle's finger upon Starbucks. There are more of them around than public bogs and the Eastern European girls who work there tend to clean them regularly.

Next time I suggest you look for the green logo and get amongst it. It also helps as you walk out, to grin smugly at the cashier with a knowing ''yeah that's right Polak, I've just decimated your bog without flushing and I'm not even gonna buy one of your gopping beverages.''
  3. Or there's always a McShit with lies.
  4. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

You're better off dashing into the nearest eating or drinking establishment, the classier the better - more chance the shitters have been cleaned properly and don't look like a scene from Trainspotting.If challenged, yell "I'll buy something when I get out" before scuttling off to crimp off your length. Then do one anyway.A McShit with Lies.
  5. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Stop using the glory holes then.
  6. What is a glory hole?
  7. As if you didn't already know, you tease!
  8. Google 'Glory Hole'......but not if you're at work or surrounded by kids LOL
  9. You can get pregnant using public toilets. Fact!
    You're far safer popping into a department store, and curling one out in the changing rooms. They even have a handy curtain to wipe yourself with.
  10. Sandmanfez is quite correct, you can get pregnant using public loos. The Fenianette was for example conceived in a public disabled loo. At a golf club. (I recommend the disabled loos particularly because there is usually a bit of room for a run-up and they are cleaner...)
  11. Just watch out for George Michael
  12. Only if your licking the bog seats.
  13. If it was the public toilets in North Camp, Aldershot, you might have caught a pole smoking clerk by the mouth on the end of your nob. He's not gay though. He only did it for the money.