Public Health Questions...

It's funny how "try not to stick your cock in everything with a pulse" isn't suggested as a prudent measure... :p :)
They have already taken offence over the media having the temerity to suggest it is 'those that stick cocks in everything' are most at risk.
The usual suspects are demanding, 'clear non-stigmatising messaging', an oxymoron if you ask me. Expect NHS resources to be further drained if their demands are met.

Well that's a surprise, push the responsibility onto others.

AIDS debacle 2.

Dispute that we had an AIDS debacle in the UK.. The outbreak was largely confined to high risk groups and even there transmission rates were reduced. We certainly avoided the kind of general population cross over disasters that afflicted parts of Africa. The long term concerns now seem to spring from it being a treatable condition that people aren't sufficiently scared of..

1659709309032.png

The 'clear, non-stigmatising messaging' will be along in a minute.

Meanwhile here is somebody getting their 15 seconds of fame in before the opportunity passes..

I’m scared people will mistake my eczema for monkeypox and shame me online

It's funny how "try not to stick your cock in everything with a pulse" isn't suggested as a prudent measure... :p :)
The gays don't want to hear that. Still if you use your **** passage for anything other than excreting fecal matter, well God/nature will sort you out in the end. Whether it's monkeypox/aids or something else - if you use your rectum for any other purpose than for which nature intended, you only have yourself to blame for the inevitable outcomes.

:)

The gays don't want to hear that. Still if you use your **** passage for anything other than excreting fecal matter, well God/nature will sort you out in the end. Whether it's monkeypox/aids or something else - if you use your rectum for any other purpose than for which nature intended, you only have yourself to blame for the inevitable outcomes.

:)
Are you including heterosexual people who do that too, or are you just using the opportunity to spout your anti-gay opinion again?

The 'clear, non-stigmatising messaging' will be along in a minute.

Meanwhile here is somebody getting their 15 seconds of fame in before the opportunity passes..

I’m scared people will mistake my eczema for monkeypox and shame me online

Pads Wife?

Even my sex life doesn’t get a free pass. When I was single, I’d often usher guys out first thing in the morning – not offering the pleasantries of tea and a chat – because my sheets would be spotted in blood from my scratching during the night. The embarrassment was just too much that I’d stop having sex when my eczema was at its worst.

Pads Wife?

Even my sex life doesn’t get a free pass. When I was single, I’d often usher guys out first thing in the morning – not offering the pleasantries of tea and a chat – because my sheets would be spotted in blood from my scratching during the night. The embarrassment was just too much that I’d stop having sex when my eczema was at its worst.
Jesus ! ( just as I was about to have breakfast as well)

No wonder the B+B industry is on its knees.

“As we always say at the Guest House Paradiso: have fun, don't go in the water if you know what's good for you and try not to get shit on the sheets.”
RIK MAYALL - Richard Twat

Are you including heterosexual people who do that too, or are you just using the opportunity to spout your anti-gay opinion again?
They are weird as well. Your anus is basically a one way valve, when you start using it for other purposes, don't be surprised when you get all sorts of nasties. I don't think nature intended for a mans penis to get smeared with fecal matter or for sperm to end up in your intestines.

Todays revelation on those sporting clothes that continually fall off, with or without faux exzema.

'Among 291 men surveyed, 40% reported they had two to four partners and 14% reported five to nine partners in the three weeks before developing monkeypox, according to the report'.

All this scratching is making me itch.

They are weird as well. Your anus is basically a one way valve, when you start using it for other purposes, don't be surprised when you get all sorts of nasties. I don't think nature intended for a mans penis to get smeared with fecal matter or for sperm to end up in your intestines.
Nature never actually intends anything. If it did, then it's mighty confused by what it wants considering it also came up with cloacas for other species.

Wear a condom and neither occur, with a much reduced chance of "nasties" happening.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
OH was reading a report on the rise of Monkey Pox, it seems that some of those who caught it were homosexual, some were bisexual and some were men who enjoyed having sex with other men. Anyone care to explain the bold part as I thought it had all been covered in the first 2 explanations. The OH did come up with the "they could be Trans women with male tackle still.
Well I think it’s married men who enjoy a bit of bumming now and then but definitely aren’t gay or bi. Perhaps it’s like the awful Schofield

Humans don't have a cloaca. If you do then you're one of the lizard people.
It wasn't the physical attribute as such, but the deflection from human organ purpose and usage.

Perhaps 'rectum' would be more appropriate than 'anus', though the likening to a one way valve is fundamentally correct, irrespective of species.

Anus - Noun
'The opening at the end of the alimentary canal through which solid waste matter leaves the body'.

It wasn't the physical attribute as such, but the deflection from human organ purpose and usage.

Perhaps 'rectum' would be more appropriate than 'anus', though the likening to a one way valve is fundamentally correct, irrespective of species.

Anus - Noun
'The opening at the end of the alimentary canal through which solid waste matter leaves the body'.
I was just answering a point of scientific vocabulary. If you want to debate the broader context then @Dreamseller is the one to talk to.