Public Health Questions...

Is there some kind of sick Richard Gere gerbil thing going on?

1652803896812.png

You think that’s strange, I’ve got an advert here for O’Keefe’s - relief for dry, cracked feet.

After all the AIDS debacle it will be interesting to see how this community responds to the need for compliance with Public Health measures.

Nemesis44UK

LE
Book Reviewer
I'm fairly sure that Monkey Pox has been here since the late 80s.

I'm fairly sure I knobbed some bird with it in Scabs.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
OH was reading a report on the rise of Monkey Pox, it seems that some of those who caught it were homosexual, some were bisexual and some were men who enjoyed having sex with other men. Anyone care to explain the bold part as I thought it had all been covered in the first 2 explanations. The OH did come up with the "they could be Trans women with male tackle still.

OH was reading a report on the rise of Monkey Pox, it seems that some of those who caught it were homosexual, some were bisexual and some were men who enjoyed having sex with other men. Anyone care to explain the bold part as I thought it had all been covered in the first 2 explanations. The OH did come up with the "they could be Trans women with male tackle still.
Eiffel tower?

You think that’s strange, I’ve got an advert here for O’Keefe’s - relief for dry, cracked feet.
I am seeing
1652885870049.png

Must be proof of MonkeyPox being the latest manmade population control experiment.

Slime

LE
I’ve just listened to a radio segment that had an ‘expert’ talking about Monkeypox.

The expert was asked why some people had linked Monkeypox with gay or bisexual men, and the expert said something like:
We need to be careful not to label particular groups, but Monkeypox can be spread by people who have close contact during sex.

Am I being a bit thick, or is having sex and particularly penetrate sex a close contact thing, so would affect all people of all sexualities?

I get the impression that a few ‘experts’ I’ve heard talk about how Monkeypox can be spread have tried to be so ‘politically correct‘ or vague/polite that their message hasn’t been remotely clear.

Latest Threads