Public Duties

bob_lawlaw

Old-Salt
Fred_Frog_1987 said:
Maybe that Lifeguard should get back to stopping kids pi$$ing in the swimming pool rather than writing angry letters.
When I stop laughing, you are for it my lad. The Centurion will swtrike you wwoughly!!
The lad(s) outside St. James Palace looks the part. Bleedy well done!

Flyingrockdj

War Hero
Anyone got some piccies?#
Can't be arrsed to go and take the piss, may be sat lol

I am at the tower at the mo and the feedback we are getting is good. Mind you its hard to concentrate when young french student girls are trying to chat you up all day. I've had worse jobs.

All the public duties guys are working hard and will be in demand near November for advice on getting your boots looking shiny.

Come and see the guard mounts they will do you proud.

Taff out!

nil_oc

Old-Salt
The Dogs bollocks. Even the Guardsmen are proud. Another tick in the box for the Corps. Inferiority complex of the Corps - Jack of all, master of whatever you throw at us.

taffridge said:
Mind you its hard to concentrate when young french student girls are trying to chat you up all day.
not slightly older aussie men then ?????????
do agree but the lads are doin well - SPARTANS

Deathfromabove said:
BELOW120, Glad your having fun while some of us are left doing all the work!! didn't know they made 1's in lycra!! :p
YOU KNOW THEY DONT THATS WHY IM HERE AND YOUR NOT!!!!!
BUFF MY BALD LITTLE FRIEND. .......TWO THREE ONE ........

ONE TWO THREE ONE IS THAT YOU TRYING TO REMEMBER SOME OF THE CARROTS AND BISCUITS OF YOUR GUN ,OR IS THAT YOU TAKING A DEEP BREATH TO GET YOU 1,S ON!!!
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK YOU MOTHER LOVES YA! :D

Deathfromabove said:
CARROTS AND BISCUITS :D
hmmmmmmmm donuts

might have to take this to the naffi. see ya when i get back
the lads are the mutts nuts and your mother loves me too :D

l8r ball :headbang:

Latest Threads