Pubes

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by no1cares, Mar 8, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Right, I've just returned from a shopping trip and one of the items I purchased was a white cotton shirt. I didn't try it on because I know my shirt size in NEXT is always a M.

Anyways, when i returned home and took it out of the bag, I discovered 2 black pubes in the breast pocket. I removed them using gloves and threw the shirt in the washing machine.

My question to the ARRSE nation is, where the most unusual/sickest place you've foound pubic hair and was it yours?

Over to you.

2. My teeth... and no!!!

3. Nowhere, I NEVER go out with a bird with pubic hair EVER. I like em camel toed.

BT.

4. In my enemy's BLT sandwich
    When I was the chef that made it :twisted:

Vengeance is sweet

5. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Carefully threaded through my room-mates toothbrush in Kosovo.

Yes, they were mine - I put them there :twisted:

6. once offered a slice of pizza by a billy at Gib bks, about to accept when i saw a couple of ginger pyebs, had to decline the offer, and thoroughly enjoyed watching him tuck in!!!!

7. Did something similar. This girl would not stop asking for some of my pizza and i had a fair few so was not giving in on an empty stomach! Eventually i came up with a plan so me and some of the lads covered a slice in the stuff and she gladly tucked in (not knowing the secret ingredient).

It was funny watching her scrape some of them off her tongue when she clicked why we were all laughing and squeeming!

8. On a ladies bottom, covered in peanut butter!

9. My mouth and it wasn’t mine.
    Long story…

10. In a kebab, from the scottish mans van outside 3 DIV.

Think i was that drunk i ate it anyway :puker:

11. Tam?

12. On a sausage in the cookhouse... Courtesy of my mate when my back was turned. Fatherless

13. 50 amp fuse wire anyone....

(already used this on another thread, but thought it would be right at home here)

Attached Files:

14. just shaved mine having lost a bet, so not really an issue.....

15. That is JUST so disgusting - couldn't even face the camera to show us her flaps.

BT. :threaten: