• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

PUB QUIZ

Recently I came second in the local Pub Quiz. The Question I got wrong was:

"Where Do Women Have Most Curly Hair"

The correct answer apparently is "AFRICA"

Keep Smiling

Kevin

I am not sure there was anything to get other than I got the wrong answer! I just thought I would mention it.

My other post THE SHOES DID IT FOR ME may be more to your liking however you have to go through the complete click on process to Really, Really Get it.

Oh! Have a nice day.
Keep Smiling
Kevin

kjhblue said:
Recently I came second in the local Pub Quiz. The Question I got wrong was:

"Where Do Women Have Most Curly Hair"

The correct answer apparently is "AFRICA"

Keep Smiling

Kevin

i would of said pubic hair personally, its alright mate i understood it. shame about the majority of the population of arrse. :D

Fair one warrior8234mkIIIA2, have you been stalking me? i've schecked the cupboards and i only see folders where are you hiding you goat herder? :D

Rantallion said:
Futurebootie, did it really take you 7 minutes to get that?
Ach man, tgive the oke a chance. If he's under 30 he's probably never seen muff hair on a woman in a jazz mag - he never knew they had pubic hair.

(He probably thinks all tits look like beach balls too).

verticalgyro said:
I don't get it.
Groups of people make up teams and answer questions asked by the quiz master the event being held in a public house.

Remember a question on the prior names of countries.
Sri Lanka................ Ceylon
Iran.......................Persia
Iceland
Bejam

JoeCivvie said:
Rantallion said:
Ach man, tgive the oke a chance. If he's under 30 he's probably never seen muff hair on a woman in a jazz mag - he never knew they had pubic hair.

I love Pretoria.

futurebootie said:
JoeCivvie said:
Rantallion said:

I love Pretoria.
Last time I was in Pretoria the prettiest things were the Jacaranda Trees.

Those long Boer beards - some of them were longer than the men's.

(Edited to add - the beards on their chins. There's nothing more fetching than a furry muff).

Latest Threads