Pub quiz Team Names

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Bat_Crab, Nov 20, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'm attending a Pub Quiz on Wednesday and am getting fed up of using the same 'funny' team names:

Quiz Team Aguilera
    Norfolk 'n' Chance
    Stephen Hawkin's Football Boots
    My Wife Can't Wrestle, but you should see her box

and so on...

Now, bereft of ideas, I turn to the only people I feel can help me: arrsers what is the funniest, cleverest or, failing that, most offensive team name you can come up with?
  2. Adolf Hitler's left testicle
  3. Densa.
  4. Brian Blesseds beard combers

we can post poo!
  5. Betty Swallocks Fan Club
  6. Mary Hinge
  7. The T-shirt under the bed when you cant find the tissues after a w**k.

We won a crate of beer for that one. :D
  8. How about 'The Cunny Funts'. Or better still if there's three or more in the team, 'The Two Ronnies'. (Geddit)
  9. Very old one: The Cunning Stunts. I also seem to remember reading about some volleyball club in California called Titty Clitty Gang Bang, and there used to a bunch of girlie skydivers known as Dumb Blondes in Action.
  10. Mass Debaters (Theoretical Physicists)
  11. The Dog Returneth (to his vomit)
  12. I have no imagination at all so usually go for universally challenged when I can't think of anything.

The pub I live in gives a prize for best team names associated with current affairs. When tesco was caught using child labour in sweat shops the other week our team name was 'every little helper helps'. Sadly we didn't win as another team had come up with the same one.
  13. The Bastards
  14. At one stage (years ago) "How Many E's Are There in Leah Betts?"
  15. Biscuits that is genius, I'm wondering if it is still topical enough for my potential audience...